Indoor Dell does Seed Stockers Sour Diesel & Jack Herer Auto's

Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
Hello fellow growers here is my new grow of Seed stockers new strains they will be growing in 2 Gallon pots in coco and feeding green planet nutes full line up.

Here are my new girls Jack Herer & Sour Diesel
DAY 1
IMG_20211118_164331.jpg
IMG_20211118_164337.jpg

Here they are on Day 5
IMG_20211126_101038.jpg
IMG_20211126_101020.jpg

They are coming along nice @Seedstockers-Mark
Happy growing you know it makes sense

Attachments

• IMG_20211126_101020.jpg
    IMG_20211126_101020.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Dell does Seed Stockers Sour Diesel & Jack Herer Auto's DAY 10
Hello fellow growers here are my girls on day 10 they are coming along nice they are being fed Green planet nutes
IMG_20211201_111559.jpg
IMG_20211201_111612.jpg

==========JACK HERER======================================SOUR DIESEL=========================

Dell does Seed Stockers Sour Diesel & Jack Herer Auto's DAY 15
Hello fellow growers my Sour D and Jack H they are coming along nice being feed on the green plant nutes
Here is Sour D & Jack H on day 15
sour d day 15.jpg
Jack day 10.jpg

==========Sour Diesel=====================================Jack Herer=========================
Here they are on day 20
Sour d day20.jpg
Jack H day20.jpg

============Sour Diesel======================================Jack herer=======================
as you can see jack is on a mission to get to the light first its been toped now so should slow it down a bit they seam to be happy
Till next time

I have a seedsman Jack in a solo cup that is finishing up right now. I didnt top her but i will when i grow them again. Very tall and lanky. Yours looks great so far. The topping should do the trick. Good luck

Dell does Seed Stockers Sour Diesel & Jack Herer Auto's DAY25
Hello fellow growers here is the latest update on my seed stockers grow had a litlle ph issue as pen went tits up for no reason but all sorted now
they are being fed at 1ml/LTR of each of A&B of green planet plus 1ML/LTR vitathrive and 1ML/LTR root builder 350ppm total and 550ppfd temps are 25c
Here are my girls at Day 25
Sour D Day 25.jpg
Jack herer Day25.jpg

===========SOUR DIESEL=========================================JACK HERER==========================

Here they are on day 30
SOUR D DAY 30.jpg
JACK H DAY 30.jpg

============SOUR DIESEL===========================================JACK HERER=======================
I have started to train J/H as it was getting a bit tall compared to S/D but apart from that they are coming along nice

Hello fellow growers here is the latest update on my seed stockers grow had a litlle ph issue as pen went tits up for no reason but all sorted now
they are being fed at 1ml/LTR of each of A&B of green planet plus 1ML/LTR vitathrive and 1ML/LTR root builder 350ppm total and 550ppfd temps are 25c
Here are my girls at Day 25
View attachment 1399590View attachment 1399591
===========SOUR DIESEL=========================================JACK HERER==========================

Here they are on day 30
View attachment 1399592View attachment 1399593
============SOUR DIESEL===========================================JACK HERER=======================
I have started to train J/H as it was getting a bit tall compared to S/D but apart from that they are coming along nice
looking good :d5:

Dell does Seed Stockers Sour Diesel & Jack Herer Auto's DAY 35/40
Hello fellow growers the girls are coming along nice they have had a bit of a growth spurt in the last few days they are being feed 0.7ml of A&B per litre of Green planet +1ML/LTR vitathrive+1ML/LTR Root builder.
Here are my girls
Jack here day 35.jpg
Sour diesel Day 35.jpg

===============JACK HERER=========================================SOUR DIESEL======================
================DAY30==============================================DAY30=========================
Here they on day 40
Jack herer DAY 40.jpg
Sour Diesel DAY 40.jpg

==============JACK HERER========================================SOUR DIESEL========================

Well as you can see jack has gone a bit mental compared to Sour D

Back