Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello fellow growers the new grow full on @Sawney_bean grow they will be fed the norm green planet nutes in coco
IMG_20230715_114424.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit:

Hello fellow growes i had to cull all my girls as i have to get my house rewired dew to old electrics failed safty test so going to be a few weeks before i am up and running again :grump:

Hello fellow growes i had to cull all my girls as i have to get my house rewired dew to old electrics failed safty test so going to be a few weeks before i am up and running again
Better being safe and sound when it comes to leky.
You will be back in no time buddy.
If you need seeds just shout my friend:pighug:

Better being safe and sound when it comes to leky.
You will be back in no time buddy.
If you need seeds just shout my friend:pighug:
hello @Sawney_bean yea you deff right on saftey as dont fancy house burning down. The only good thing is i can give the growdrobe a revamp sort all fcking wires and replace some stuff that needs doing and give it a new paint job and few other things i want to add so not all bad be done by sep 15th so i can have a break from feeding twice a day for a bit which is nice :thumbsup:

hello @Sawney_bean yea you deff right on saftey as dont fancy house burning down. The only good thing is i can give the growdrobe a revamp sort all fcking wires and replace some stuff that needs doing and give it a new paint job and few other things i want to add so not all bad be done by sep 15th so i can have a break from feeding twice a day for a bit which is nice :thumbsup:
Good job you got all those sweeties sorted before hand. You'll have a new improved, brighter growdrobe in no time, something to look forward to :jointman:

You're upgraded growdrobe is something we are all looking forward to seeing up and running. All you're followers will be lost without the weekly episode of DELLVILLE . Drop in regardless mate and comment on all the grows. Bros before grows lol :crying: that's a pun and a half.

You're upgraded growdrobe is something we are all looking forward to seeing up and running. All you're followers will be lost without the weekly episode of DELLVILLE . Drop in regardless mate and comment on all the grows. Bros before grows lol :crying: that's a pun and a half.
Going to get 45amp instaled up stairs with own breaker box so it will be nice and safe no fear of overloading

Back