Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello fellow growers just short update the tooth decay got the chop here are a couple of pics
Before chop

IMG_20230710_185323.jpg

And after
Tooth decay d77.jpg

Thanks for stopping by to take a look
Happy growing you know it make's sense :thumbsup:

Hello fellow growers its time for a new Cultivar from the wizard @Sawney_bean it will be fed Green planet nutrients in coco in a 1.75 gallon pot
seed was planted direct into coco with no soak and a bit of great white then watered with phd water with root stim/kelp.
This is KALAKTA aka PREDATOR KING
KALAKATA.jpg
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Thanks for the rep @Bob's Auto's she smells divine going to be a pig to trim tho :thumbsup:
She sure looks like it, full of envy over here bro!!
I would only trim the larger fanleaves from whom you can reach the stem. Any other sugar leaf, just trim the tips and give it a good cure :pass:

Hello fellow growers its time for a new Cultivar from the wizard @Sawney_bean it will be fed Green planet nutrients in coco in a 1.75 gallon pot
seed was planted direct into coco with no soak and a bit of great white then watered with phd water with root stim/kelp.
This is KALAKTA aka PREDATOR KING
View attachment 1613098 Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:
The first personal strain made for a mate.
If this turns out as good as you expect it to be mate I'm happy as shit.
AK genetics with purple indica and a dose of gorilla glue to round it of.
Sounds good to me bud.

The first personal strain made for a mate.
If this turns out as good as you expect it to be mate I'm happy as shit.
AK genetics with purple indica and a dose of gorilla glue to round it of.
Sounds good to me bud.
i know this is going to be fire there no doubt about it i think its going to be a good sized plant to with nice nugz and sticky as fck as i have grown both parents so many times now i got shuch a good feeling on this one :growing:it got a brand new pot aswell to grow in

Last edited:
Back