Decarbing Rosin and Consuming

I found high purity chocolate (>73% cocao) base with about 1/3 Andes Candies added came through heating and cooling without any problems at all, nothing separated. Chocolate, even chunks and lower grades, is used in baking at much higher temps. without "separating the fats." And otherwise you're going to be stirring occasionally while in the oven.
That's good to know, I have access to some 72% cacao from TJs I think :cheers:

That's the lift?

Was it a huge difference the last time you made them without lecithin? Also, please share your gummy recipe 🧑‍🍳 , if you don't mind :vibe:
Yes, lift you can decarb and infuse with the version I have, it's the original. The new would you can bake in it. It is a literal all-in-one device. Also it's odorless until you open the lid. Check it out. My gummy recipe is on here in the archives let me look for it.

Here it is. I now use 2g's of rosin so I don't have to eat as many lol. I also don't use vegetable glycerin anymore not necessary. I only make gummies for edibles now because they are the perfect form imo. They're very portable, they don't crumble in pocket or melt, small easy to eat. To each their own tho... some people just like brownies lol. Yes, lecithin is very important to maximize the affect. Lecithin is used in a lot of things. Sometimes it for helping things blend together. In this case it allows or helps your body absorb more or better. Some people will say it makes it stronger but that incorrect. It's the same potency you just get more. It's like smoking a blunt instead of a bowl. Try it and you will see the difference. I use sunflower lecithin powder.

Stay lifted
:dizzy:

• Love
Reactions: Mozzy

Mozzy

Gummmies

Here it is. I now use 2g's of rosin so I don't have to eat as many lol. I also don't use vegetable glycerin anymore not necessary. I only make gummies for edibles now because they are the perfect form imo. They're very portable, they don't crumble in pocket or melt, small easy to eat. To each their own tho... some people just like brownies lol. Yes, lecithin is very important to maximize the affect. Lecithin is used in a lot of things. Sometimes it for helping things blend together. In this case it allows or helps your body absorb more or better. Some people will say it makes it stronger but that incorrect. It's the same potency you just get more. It's like smoking a blunt instead of a bowl. Try it and you will see the difference. I use sunflower lecithin powder.

Stay lifted
:dizzy:
That's awesome, thank you. I'll have to try this in addition to chocolate...I may try a quick and strong version when I'm first sober in the AM with what I have on hand...need to pick a strain jar with a gram of rosin in it:

1 pack of jello
1/2oz unflavored gelatin
1g rosin decarbed, then mixed with 2tblsp coconut oil
1/2c cold water/some kind of koolaid
1/2 tsp citric acid

I don't have molds but was thinking I'd just divide it into
~6 serving cups and eat one as a dose...hopefully it'll be reasonable :baked:

edit...going to start with close to McDee's original recipe...

Last edited:
That's awesome, thank you. I'll have to try this in addition to chocolate...I may try a quick and strong version when I'm first sober in the AM with what I have on hand...need to pick a strain jar with a gram of rosin in it:

1 pack of jello
1/2oz unflavored gelatin
1g rosin decarbed, then mixed with 2tblsp coconut oil
1/2c cold water/some kind of koolaid
1/2 tsp citric acid

I don't have molds but was thinking I'd just divide it into ~6 serving cups and eat one as a dose...hopefully it'll be reasonable :baked:
Is your coconut oil medicated? My recipe you can you either rosin, or infused coconut oil. I don't use both. Honestly I don't recommend coconut oil. The gummies are too oily favor is effected. When I started making them I had a ton of infused coconut oil so was using that. Both work, but I prefer with rosin. You could add a little for smoothness, but not too much. Not sure if you were thinking I use both it's either or. Silicon is your friend, anything silicon will make collection, and clean up easier. I also make syrup I add to coffee. Don't make often because I do edibles at night. Just try it with lecithin it's eye opening. Try it and get back to me after. It's like if/when you know... you know. I made edibles for like 8yrs, and they were good. When I got my mbm2 and found out about lecithin it completely took my edibles to the next level. It may help out a lot with the pain just by adding that. I still remember the 1st time with lecithin thinking omg I'm so much more stoned like I need to sit down I'm so high. Thanks for the rep bud!

Is your coconut oil medicated? My recipe you can you either rosin, or infused coconut oil. I don't use both. Honestly I don't recommend coconut oil. The gummies are too oily favor is effected. When I started making them I had a ton of infused coconut oil so was using that. Both work, but I prefer with rosin. You could add a little for smoothness, but not too much. Not sure if you were thinking I use both it's either or. Silicon is your friend, anything silicon will make collection, and clean up easier. I also make syrup I add to coffee. Don't make often because I do edibles at night. Just try it with lecithin it's eye opening. Try it and get back to me after. It's like if/when you know... you know. I made edibles for like 8yrs, and they were good. When I got my mbm2 and found out about lecithin it completely took my edibles to the next level. It may help out a lot with the pain just by adding that. I still remember the 1st time with lecithin thinking omg I'm so much more stoned like I need to sit down I'm so high. Thanks for the rep bud!
Thanks, I did think oil + DC rosin 😊

Very interesting, thanks. I will definitely get some lethicin then to try, maybe from the store in the morning if I can :cheers:

WIN_20240213_09_23_22_Pro.jpg
WIN_20240213_09_20_17_Pro.jpg
IMG_20240213_092747085.jpg

In the oven at 240f for ~50m (until the rosin stopped bubbling much) - from a 109d SH:
IMG_20240724_090626073.jpg
IMG_20240724_090739403.jpg
IMG_20240724_090930462_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240724_090957123_HDR.jpg

Preparations have begun:
IMG_20240724_085742001_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240724_085806152_HDR.jpg

Only thing I think I'm missing is VG for the dc-rosin to mix with before going into the Jello...I'll either use maybe a tablespoon of coconut oil, or just warm the dc-rosin close to liquid when it comes time to mix into the chocolate or Jello and hope I can mix it properly :hump:

Last edited:
Looking forward to making the chocolate soon…but update on the gummies :pass:

Took about 50m @240F in my oven decarbing before there were hardly any bubbles still (checked at 30/40/50m):
IMG_20240724_095510781_HDR.jpg

The mixing was fubar about twenty minutes in because everything sticks to everything (like the worst resin you press, when you try to collect too warm), and that was before the circus of me trying to figure out how to get most of a not-quite-liquid gram of dc-rosin out of a tiny glass container, to mix with a small amount of coconut oil, and then mix that concoction into the cooktop mix, without losing too much good stuff :oops1::
IMG_20240724_133405006.jpg

I did the best I could to mix everything as smooth as I could for a while, but gave up on molds during the making because the material was too difficult to work with, so I tried to pour everything I could into a coconut oil greased 9x9 Pyrex for cooling, and then licked the utensils :joy::
IMG_20240724_170517613.jpg

Later I cut out ~8th of the dish which was ~43g, and ate that in two pieces, an hour and a half apart…the stuff definitely works, and due to my pain/tolerance I will likely eat 50g (~1/7th of what the gram went into) at one time the next round, and go up from there as needed:
IMG_20240724_171011735.jpg

:baked:

Back