Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Good foooookin' grief... L[emoji102]k at the size of that tree! [emoji15]

Fookinell Cat... It's a monster! [emoji33] hope ya get the def sorted.. [emoji111]️

I really just cant even believe it holy shite it is huge, I am serious this plant has a shot at the 1lb mark, it is 4x4 of big swollen ass buds, ANNNNNNNNND she still has TEN days of fattening up. I am calling everyone over to see this.

@IndicaIVoz @Eyeoftheworld @Starbreaker @Rebel @Wile e Peyote @witchyhour @Mossy @stepside @NomadicRasta @ClockworkOrange @Anthropolis @The Elvis @Grim Reefer @HotBunz

I am sure there are more I am not thinkin of @archie gemmill @Duggy @Eyes on Fire @Ripper

Check this dudes beast out

more hahahahahahhahahahahah DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE that shit looks like the under sides of the leaves are just fuzzzzy with frost it looks like a goddamn peach or somethin. Are they REALLY that frosty my dude or are my eyes playin trichs hahahahahahah see what I did there lol

Honestly I never paid that much attention to it. Seriously. I was just so worried about her finishing I never looked that close. But once I started looking yeah she's pretty damn frosty...and sticky as a damn fly trap.

Honestly I never paid that much attention to it. Seriously. I was just so worried about her finishing I never looked that close. But once I started looking yeah she's pretty damn frosty...and sticky as a damn fly trap.

and it is only going to get frostier lol So yeah get on your BOM dancing shoes and get me the best shot of your lady

Ok bro go ahead and get your best photo of this gal cause you already know what is comin my dude. I am spending my BOM NOM on you this month bro, fuggin congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing is a beastly beauty, so get her all positioned right OUTSIDE of the tent(I know I know big hassle but well worth it sir if you haven't seent what a BOM win gets you hint its a bunch of free seeds lol) in the best light you can so I can nom her up great job

Thanks man. I appreciate all the help and kind words throughout this grow. I'll do my best to get some good pics of her...

Good foooookin' grief... L[emoji102]k at the size of that tree! [emoji15]

Fookinell Cat... It's a monster! [emoji33] hope ya get the def sorted.. [emoji111]️

Thanks Vlad...she is a big bitch.
At this point she's on her 10 day plain water flush so the def will have to ride it out to the end.

Back