Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Came home from being gone most of the weekend and noticed a few leaves like this. I know it's getting close to the end but this looked odd. Any ideas?
2d31a874f74e2afbdeac8741709f2fa8.jpg
can you get any normal light pics because it looks like calmag but you have burnt tips like to much fert how much are you feeding her post in the infirmary waira is a demon at defs :pass:

can you get any normal light pics because it looks like calmag but you have burnt tips like to much fert how much are you feeding her post in the infirmary waira is a demon at defs :pass:

As far as feed I'm not even going full on Tangs easy schedule. Maybe 3/4 of that. If I need to cut it back I will...that's not a problem at all.
I'll get updated lights out pic at lunch.

As far as feed I'm not even going full on Tangs easy schedule. Maybe 3/4 of that. If I need to cut it back I will...that's not a problem at all.
I'll get updated lights out pic at lunch.
Sorry don't know that feed schedule so your using advanced nutes does your ph fluctuate much or is it ph perfect

de do doe don't de do

It's supposed to be ph perfect. And yes advanced.
ye I don't trust ph perfect (I know I'm para) I'm using it in coco just to finish the bottles in all fairness it doesn't like my tap water takes it down to ph 5.3(nute lock out) but its my fault for not checking it when I get it to the ph I need I does hold it for a while just gonna look up tangs schedule now (not that I know feck all:smoking:)

ye I don't trust ph perfect (I know I'm para) I'm using it in coco just to finish the bottles in all fairness it doesn't like my tap water takes it down to ph 5.3(nute lock out) but its my fault for not checking it when I get it to the ph I need I does hold it for a while just gonna look up tangs schedule now (not that I know feck all:smoking:)

I appreciate any help. This grow is about done anyways so not much longer but will be nice for future runs to know.
What do you run in your dwc for nutes? If there is something better I'm all for trying it out (after I use up what i have that is..)

I appreciate any help. This grow is about done anyways so not much longer but will be nice for future runs to know.
What do you run in your dwc for nutes? If there is something better I'm all for trying it out (after I use up what i have that is..)
the last 2 grows dutch pro I'm liking it and its not to dear but I do like to use big bud and overdrive I do rate them just running a side by side using dutch pro and canna aqua (I get my nutes from work cost nothing) but I also run canna with my coco also my first grow under a 600 watt hd using just canna A+B and big bud got me 7 ounces off my first plant all I use now is liquid silica,calmag,base nutes and a bloom booster either big bud or overdrive try to keep it as simple and cheap as poss (it helps getting free shit)ps weres tangs schedule

the last 2 grows dutch pro I'm liking it and its not to dear but I do like to use big bud and overdrive I do rate them just running a side by side using dutch pro and canna aqua (I get my nutes from work cost nothing) but I also run canna with my coco also my first grow under a 600 watt hd using just canna A+B and big bud got me 7 ounces off my first plant all I use now is liquid silica,calmag,base nutes and a bloom booster either big bud or overdrive try to keep it as simple and cheap as poss (it helps getting free shit)ps weres tangs schedule

I don't remember where it is...it's Tangs easy feed I think it's called. I'd copy it but can't on my phone...

Back