Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Dude I know it is going to go over a pound, now I am kinda bummed cause I think you are going to grow the first @mephisto 1lb plant! @TaNg came the closest with a 380g HBBSS. And honestly I think it might be closer to one and a half. I keep looking a ganjamotos 1000gram AU and it looks really similar to yours in size and structure.

I just wish she'd get super fat right now...lol
I know she's getting there but it's so hard to see...

I just wish she'd get super fat right now...lol
I know she's getting there but it's so hard to see...

Bro I am only lookin at your plants every 2 days or so minimum and every time I can tell they are fatter my dude. Try not looking at them(hahahahaha) I mean when you go in there to do your water and nute stuff don't sit there and marvel at each bud and look at it all closely, just kinda act like she isn't there for a few days. IF you can lol

Bro I am only lookin at your plants every 2 days or so minimum and every time I can tell they are fatter my dude. Try not looking at them(hahahahaha) I mean when you go in there to do your water and nute stuff don't sit there and marvel at each bud and look at it all closely, just kinda act like she isn't there for a few days. IF you can lol

I think I can do that...I've got other plants i can stare at instead [emoji39]

Back