Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Crap...not sure if a hermie but could be from the stress they went through.

What's your opinion? Pull it or let it go?
they could have been started from regular seeds (un feminised) try and get some better pics and post the question in the infirmary if its a regular you will have a shit load of viable pollen or post the question in the breeders section if it was me and it hermied I would pull it :pass:

But if it's a hermie plant then theres a chance it will produce plants prone to hermieing

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Are you sure hermies caused by stress actually carry on the hermie-genes further? If so, all non chemical turned(STS etc) female>male pollen should carry hermie genes no?

Not trying to be smart just wondering. :D

they could have been started from regular seeds (un feminised) try and get some better pics and post the question in the infirmary if its a regular you will have a shit load of viable pollen or post the question in the breeders section if it was me and it hermied I would pull it :pass:

I'll try to get better pics either at lunch or tonight and post. Thanks for the info!! This is my first encounter with this so I know nothing about it.

Are you sure hermies caused by stress actually carry on the hermie-genes further? If so, all non chemical turned(STS etc) female>male pollen should carry hermie genes no?

Not trying to be smart just wondering. :D
apparently all autos have the hermie gene just some more than others that's what ive heard don't know how true it is

Looks like pollen sacks. So much for free weed [emoji17]
Oh well I'll let them go a bit and see what happens. Not sure if I wanna waste anymore nutes on them if I don't know if the seeds will even be worth growing.

That is without question a male/hermie plant. The seeds will be risky at best and frankly worthless. The only thing it's good for is practice for your chopping skills.

Back