Humboldt Seed Organization db003's HSO Fast flowering Adventure - FF Green Crack - FF OGKZ

hello everyone its me db003

this will be my first watering since they were transplanted and they are looking good and looks like there was no transplant shock. since they are all doing so well I decided to top all of these plants before they get any bigger and I also lowered the light down some.

the two on the left are the FF green crack and the right are the FF OGKZ I have noticed that the ogkz are growing a bit bulkier but its a bit early to tell

View attachment 1168188View attachment 1168189View attachment 1168190View attachment 1168191View attachment 1168192

Looks like you got back from vacation just in time :thumbsup:

Let the ladies get established in their new homes and prepare for a growth explosion :pass:

Not looking to bad at all mate :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

I just watered these girls today they got plain water and I added some mammoth p microbes to there watering I had a sample bottle lying around so why not

they are doing good since they were topped and looks like of one them was fimmed but its all good

these are the strains in this grow.

2 x fast flowering Green Crack photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

2 x fast flowing OGKZ photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

these plants are in day #26 of veg

038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG

I just watered these girls today they got plain water and I added some mammoth p microbes to there watering I had a sample bottle lying around so why not

they are doing good since they were topped and looks like of one them was fimmed but its all good

these plants are in day #26 of veg

View attachment 1170149View attachment 1170150View attachment 1170151

Coming up to the 4 week mark and things are progressing really well :pass:

Keep the diary update coming my friend :thumbsup:

Until next time :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

I just watered these girls today they got plain water.

these plants are starting to hit there stride so I did a little defoliating on these girls. I just removed all the large fan leaves that were on the main stems since they were getting in the way of the lower branches.

I also did some low stress training on one of the plants since it growing a bit faster then all the other plants. I am just waiting for these girls to fill out the tent a little more before I put them in flower

these plants are in day #33 of veg

the first picture is a before I defoliated and did the lst on the one plant

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG

these plants are starting to hit there stride so I did a little defoliating on these girls. I just removed all the large fan leaves that were on the main stems since they were getting in the way of the lower branches.

I also did some low stress training on one of the plants since it growing a bit faster then all the other plants. I am just waiting for these girls to fill out the tent a little more before I put them in flower

these plants are in day #33 of veg

the first picture is a before I defoliated and did the lst on the one plant

View attachment 1172148View attachment 1172149View attachment 1172150View attachment 1172151

Looking spot on from this end mate :thumbsup:

Happy, healthy and thriving :pass:

Keep the diary update coming :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

I decided to do a late topping on one of the OGKZ plants since the first topping did not take on that plant. I had to take a lot off the top it was only a few nodes at the most but at the rate these plants are going it will bounce back in no time.

these plants are in day #37 of veg

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

hello everyone its me db003!

had a lot of stuff to do today in the tent and had a few mishaps but nothing to bad.

I took out my vividgro led light today and put in my 315w cmh with a 3100k bulb and a maxbloom full spectrum led light set to max that I will be using for additional lighting.

I was thinking about putting these girls in flower today but I had my fan drop on one of the plants. none of the branches broke but it did break a few roots around the base of the main stock on one of the plants.

so I will leave these plants in veg for another week just in case that plant needs to recover and to get a little more size on them.

I also did some lite lollipopping on the plants to clean up the bottom of the plants. I set the lights up high in the top of the tent for now so they can get used to the lights.

these plants are in day #40 of veg

001.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

its 1 a.m. and I was going to the bathroom and seen a bunch of light coming from the side of my tent and panicked because I thought I ripped a hole in my tent.

good news the tent was not ripped it turns out when I was putting up the lights in my tent the other day. I forgot to put the ventilation duct fan hose back so my tent has been with out a vent fan for at least a day or so. I got blasted in the face with a heat wave as soon as I opened the tent but there just fine

in fact the plants are doing great despite the vent fan problem they were a little thirst so I watered them. since these plants are doing so well I did a major defoliation on these girls.

by the time these girls recover they might be the right size to go in flower which should be soon

I took some before and after pics for reference two pics before and two after

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

hello everyone its me db003!

its time to flower!
:growing:

well its been a day since I defoliated these plants in preparation for them going in to flower. I just checked on them and these plants dont not miss a step. they are moving right along with no problems.

I just set my timer to 12-12 to the start flowering stage.

I set my timer to turn off at 8 a.m. and turn on at 8 p.m. if I let these girls get any bigger in veg I will run out of space in flower. so that another reason I put them in flower now.

these plants are in day #43 of veg this will be its last day of veg for them and will be the start of flower which will start tomorrow.

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

Back