Humboldt Seed Organization db003's HSO Fast flowering Adventure - FF Green Crack - FF OGKZ

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again!

for this grow I will be growing some fast flowering photo plants from Humboldt seed organization. the two strains I am growing are new from HSO so I am excited to see how they grow out.

the strain I will be growing are

2 x fast flowering green crack from HSO

2 x fast flowing OGKZ from HSO

I germinated my seeds already and they have since sprouted in solo cups and lucky me all four of the seeds I started sprouted so 4 for 4 is a great start to a grow.

one of the seeds did have a late start and was planted a day after everyone else but it sprouted the very next day so I will just say they started all at the same time

I plan on growing these plant in the same super soil mix I use for all my plants. I am pretty sure I will be growing them in 3 gallon fabric pots

well thats it for now I still need to take the seedlings out to clean the bottom of the grow tent its dirty but thats no big deal I will do that on the day I give them there first watering

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG

Last edited:
i

for this grow I will be growing some fast flowering photo plants from Humboldt seed organization. the two strains I am growing are new from HSO so I am excited to see how they grow out.

I germinated my seeds already and they have since sprouted in solo cups and lucky me all four of the seeds I started sprouted so 4 for 4 is a great start to a grow.

one of the seeds did have a late start and was planted a day after everyone else but it sprouted the very next day so I will just say they started all at the same time

I plan on growing these plant in the same super soil mix I use for all my plants. I am pretty sure I will be growing them in 3 gallon fabric pots

well thats it for now I still need to take the seedlings out to clean the bottom of the grow tent its dirty but thats no big deal I will do that on the day I give them there first watering

View attachment 1161902View attachment 1161902View attachment 1161903View attachment 1161904View attachment 1161905View attachment 1161906
in for this one got some fv gc coming my way soon :pop:

View attachment 1161902View attachment 1161903View attachment 1161904View attachment 1161905View attachment 1161906
Glad you are running this grow. :toke::smoking:Starting the same in about 2 months. Should be fun to watch.

hey @db003 good to see you still active on here! ill pull up a seat so we can compare phenos:eyebrows:

hey everyone its me db003!

all my HSO seedlings just got watered with plain water.

this will be my first update on this new grow and so far so good

I also had a clone that I was just messing around with from my last grow it was a cutting that I took with a few others from a lst job about and put them in a cup of water and forgot about until I was harvesting my plants and seen one of them was alive

to my surprise one of them made roots and it was budding because it was in with my flowering plants anyway I tossed it in some soil to see what happens since I have never revegged a plant

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

all my HSO seedlings just got watered with plain water.

this will be my first update on this new grow and so far so good

I also had a clone that I was just messing around with from my last grow it was a cutting that I took with a few others from a lst job about and put them in a cup of water and forgot about until I was harvesting my plants and seen one of them was alive

to my surprise one of them made roots and it was budding because it was in with my flowering plants anyway I tossed it in some soil to see what happens since I have never revegged a plant

View attachment 1163711View attachment 1163712View attachment 1163713View attachment 1163714View attachment 1163715View attachment 1163716

You look to be off to a nice steady start with our 2 new Fast flowering additions :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the grow ahead my friend :pass:

Lets see how these Fast flowering strains fair in your garden :headbang:

Kind regards

Mark..

I just got back from a vacation and these seedlings needed to be transplanted asap. they were starting to show sings of deficiencies since I waited a little bit to long to transplant them out of the solo cups that they were in but its all good.

these are the strains in this grow.

2 x fast flowering Green Crack photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

2 x fast flowing OGKZ photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

these are also new strains from HSO.

I transplanted them all in to three gallon fabric pots filled with super soil on the bottom and plain potting soil at the top and gave them all a watering with plain water.

I also moved these plants to my big tent and put up my VividGro GroMax 4000k 300w led light. this will be the light I will be vegging these plants under for this grow.

I left the clone that I revegged in the solo cup for now. I just wanted to see how it looked when you reveg a plant from flower since I have never done it before. not sure what I am going to do with it since I dont want it taking up space in this tent.

all these plants are in day #17 of veg

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG

Last edited:

I just got back from a vacation and these seedlings needed to be transplanted asap. they were starting to show sings of deficiencies since I waited a little bit to long to transplant them out of the solo cups that they were in but its all good.

these are the strains in this grow.

2 x fast flowering Green Crack photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

2 x fast flowing OGKZ photo plants from Humboldt Seed Organization

these are also new strains from HSO.

I transplanted them all in to three gallon fabric pots filled with super soil on the bottom and plain potting soil at the top and gave them all a watering with plain water.

I also moved these plants to my big tent and put up my VividGro GroMax 4000k 300w led light. this will be the light I will be vegging these plants under for this grow.

I left the clone that I revegged in the solo cup for now. I just wanted to see how it looked when you reveg a plant from flower since I have never done it before. not sure what I am going to do with it since I dont want it taking up space in this tent.

all these plants are in day #17 of veg

View attachment 1166822View attachment 1166823View attachment 1166824View attachment 1166825View attachment 1166826View attachment 1166827View attachment 1166828View attachment 1166829View attachment 1166830View attachment 1166831View attachment 1166832

They grow very fast, best of luck, happy growing~

hello everyone its me db003

this will be my first watering since they were transplanted and they are looking good and looks like there was no transplant shock. since they are all doing so well I decided to top all of these plants before they get any bigger and I also lowered the light down some.

the two on the left are the FF green crack and the right are the FF OGKZ I have noticed that the ogkz are growing a bit bulkier but its a bit early to tell

001.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Back