db003 Purple Punch photo and Extreme Cream photo grow 7/10/21

hey everyone its me db003

I just got done defoliating these plants to get ready to go in to flower i also gave them some water while I was at it. I took some before and after pics of the plants as well

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another update.

well these plants have finally reached the net like I wanted so I have decided to put them in flower I will be calling today as day #1 of flower. these plants were in day #44 of veg yesterday when I set my timer to 12/12 and I also watered them yesterday.

I was going to wait a bit longer before I put them in flower but I have a plant that is in my veg tent that is going to be huge by the time these are done in flower so the sooner the better.

now I just got to let them do there thing and wait

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another update.

I seriously under estimated the stretch on these plants for this grow last night I watered them and also defoliated them to promote branch growth.

these plants are in day #12 of flower as of today I raised the light up some last night I just hope there done stretching since the light is at its max height

I took some before and after pics of the defoliated plants for comparison they were taken last night dont mind the droopy leaves they just needed a good watering.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

hello everyone it me db003 back with a long awaited update.

its crazy I keep taking pics when I water them for updates but keep forgetting to update my grow log sorry for the long wait. you did not miss much just the crazy stretch on these girls.

anyway here are my plants they are in day #24 of flower I also pollinated two bud sites on each plant with some of the fast flowering ogkz feminized pollen that I used in my last grow from the pollen that I had stored in my freezer six days ago and I can see signs of it working so thats good.

they are looking good and already showing frost so I have high hopes for these plants.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

This is excellent. Thank you for the progress pictures of the SCROG. Helps my feeble brain to understand the process better haha!

hello everyone once again I keep forgetting to update this post sorry about that.

any way here are some nice pics of the grow. they are in day #52 of flower in these pics so not much longer to go.

lol I just noticed there was a fly on the buds

022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 and its my favorite time of any grow... that is right its harvest time!

I just chopped these two plants they were harvested on day #64 of flower I could have waited maybe another week but once again I let my lack of available bud to tip the scales of my harvest schedule so to speak.

they were ready to be harvested but I like to give them a little extra time if I have it. I hung the plants whole and untrimmed to dry and left the exhaust fan on for now.

anyway going to let them dry for about 12 days and see if the few buds I pollinated bore any fruit... well seeds but what ever.

I had my mom help me hang them because as soon as I clipped the trellis net both plants flopped like a fish. I knew that was going to happen hence the help. mom also gets the wonderful job of trimming it all when its dry :haha:. if she is going to smoke all my weed she better help
:crying:

I took some pics they are not great my lighting was bad. I wanted to take some pics before the lights when out for the last time but stayed up all night playing video games. so by the time i woke up they already turned off but its all good.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Back