db003 Purple Punch photo and Extreme Cream photo grow 7/10/21

db003

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
hello everyone its me db003 back again! doing what I love which is growing the dank.

I will be growing a purple punch photo clone and a extreme cream photo clone for this grow that I picked up today at a local dispensary.

the purple punch photo clone is a cross of Grand Daddy Purple and Larry OG. its a hybrid strain. the extreme cream photo clone is a cross of Extreme OG and Cookies and Cream. its a hybrid strain.

there was a two year anniversary special today at a local dispensary and I managed to get a few good deals I bought a clone for 20 dollars and got a second clone for a penny and since my main mission was to get two clones today it worked out great. I also got two grams of wax diamonds they were like 30 a gram and since I bought two full grams I got a third full gram for a penny another great deal.

since I spent over 50 dollars I got a goodie bag and I spent close to 100 dollars because there was a little over 25 dollars just in taxes on what I bought. there was a flying money cage that you get in and try to catch money and prize tickets I let my mom do it for me she got me 5 one dollar bills and prize ticket for a mouse pad a pin and a key chain it was fun. there was two edibles some stickers and a cannabis infused drink in my goodie bag I also got a rolling tray but my mom wanted it so I gave it to her and she gave me her cannabis infused drink.

anyway back to the plants the main owner that provides the clones to the dispensary was there and picked out some good well rooted clones for me. I picked the purple punch clone myself and told the guy to pick one for me. he asked some questions like am I a novice or a experienced grower and I would like to think I have quite a few grows under my belt so I answered a experienced grower so he recommend the extreme cream clone which I got.

I used some of the super soil I mixed up two weeks ago and filled the bottom half of some 3 gallon fabric pots and filled the rest with plain potting soil the clones had roots already so they should be fine with the transplant.

the clones were in grodan rockwool cubes I watered the pots first to make things easier and then I took off the outer plastic on the cubes and sprinkled some mycorrhizae I got as a sample from when I got my soil a few weeks a go on the cubes and in the transplant holes.

right now I have the tent open a little to let air flow in and keep the temps down and so I can monitor them since there under stronger lights now I also misted them with a little water from a spray bottle.

I moved my tray and dome to the corner of the tent I am still trying to keep a cutting from my flowering plant and a cutting my mom got a few weeks ago alive

some info about my grow setup this is my second tent its on a 18/6 light schedule right now its a 2x4 tent I have a mars hydro sp250 led light in this tent with a 4 inch exhaust fan pulling air out with no carbon filter

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG

hey everyone its me db003!

I just got done watering these plants this will be there second watering since they were transplanted they are in day #8 of veg today. so far so good they are growing fine with no real transplant shock or anything so thats good.

I have been misting them with a spray bottle full of plain water every couple of days just for the heck of it when I was misting the very sad looking clones I have in my dome tray that I am trying my hardest to keep alive.

other then that not much to report just water and wait at this point. I just harvested my seed breeding project plants so I am excited about that.

020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 with a update.

my purple punch and extreme cream clones from clone guy are in day #22 of veg today

its been 14 days since my last update and the clones have grown quite a bit. so I decided to transplant these plants from 3 gallon fabric pots to 7 gallon fabric pots.

I used pure super soil to fill the pots when I transplanted them so they should have a lot of nutes to veg out a bit longer and still have nutes to go in to flower but I can always top dress later down the line if need be.

I sprinkled some mycorrhizae on the top of the soil and watered them and will wait to see how they do after the transplant if everything goes well I will be low stress training them in my next watering

001.JPG
002.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

hey everyone its me db003 with a quick update.

so I checked on the these plants and they are doing just fine after the transplant from the other day so I did some low stress training on these plants.

this will just be temporary because I just ordered some trellis netting and zip ties that should be here in a few days then I will install that and remove the pipe cleaners and binder clips.

these plants are kind of tall and lanky to me and have very few bud sites so I want to get that netting installed so they can grow a bit bigger with out getting to tall while they are still young and flexible.

here are a few before and after pics for your viewing pleasure.

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

hello everyone its me db003 back with another update!

these are my photo plants that I am growing this grow they are a Purple Punch photo clone and Extreme Cream photo clone I got from a local dispensary that I have been growing out. I used some pipe cleaners and binder clips and low stress train them so they would be ready for the netting.

they are in 7 gallon fabric pots I just transplanted them from 3 gallon fabric pots last week they both are a a super soil mix that I mixed up myself and they will be getting plain water the whole grow.

got my trellis netting I ordered today in the mail along with some zip ties I got the netting with the 3.5 inch squares and I am glad I did because the 6 inch squares version would have way to big of holes.

I used the zip ties to hold it up it was a bit of a pain to install but nothing crazy. I just had to move the plants in and out of the tent a few times and position the net to the right height then move the branches around to fill out the trellis as best as I could.

I chose to install a second net so once the plants grow through the first netting the branches they can have some support. I left the second netting up high for now so I can have room to to move the branches around but once it grows out some I can lower it.

I have grown with scrog screens before so I have a idea of what to do but its been a while but once the screen went up it I remembered what to do. now I just have to let it fill out and train it as it goes.

I am still kicking around the idea that I might use some of that feminized pollen I have in the freezer from my last grow that I used to make my first ever seeds with and dust a few buds with it to make my first strain cross but I am not sure yet just have to wait and see but I am leaning towards doing it since it was so easy last time but just a few buds nothing crazy.

I also watered these plants today after the netting was installed to see how it would work with it installed reminds me of when I used to use a scrog net.

both of these plants are in day #26 of veg today.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

Last edited:
hello everyone its me db003 back at it again with another update.

these plants are in day #36 of veg so its been ten days since my last update I just watered them today they got plain tap water just like always

the plants have grown out quite a bit and have filled out the net some I wanted to train them more but my tooth is killing me I need to get a wisdon tooth pulled so I will just let them go as is or till I feel a little better

I will let them veg until they reach the second net that will give me some time to lollipop them some more and maybe take a few clones and I could do some defoliation before they go in to flower.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Back