Lighting Dazed' Second Sugar Mango Ryder

D

dazedandconfuzed

Hey all, going to try again with a SMR. I'm going to document this in as much detail as I can. Fingers and toes crossed for this one. I've had many many great offers of help from various members and figured with my personal issues starting to turn around its time to share the good vibes with one of my seeds and see if I can make it work this time.

Here is what I will be using:

Seed-World Of Seeds Sugar Mango Ryder
Soil-Biobizz All-Mix in a 6ltr pot.
Nutes-Biobizz Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, Epsom Salts, Molasses (extra organic bloom feed)
Light-Grow Northern MS00006
Tent-Secret Jardin DS60.

I'm also going to try and find some organic feed with high P and K for when (if lol) she flowers, I'll look for that today.

Now if anyone is familiar with my previous efforts, I ALWAYS seem to get to week 4/5 and start having problems. After seeking advice from veteran members here, I added the espom salts and molasses to my nute collection. I will not be messing with any pH or anything. Less is more on this try.
Today I'm also going to look for some soil that is not as hot as the All-Mix, I will put a small amount of this in the centre of the pot, just for the seedling to start out in. Hope that's a good idea, if I can find anything that is.

I have some plain tap water I have let stand for over 48 hours now, its pH is currently 8.1.
Out of the tap it is 7.9.
Biobizz themselves have told me I should have no issues with my water pH at these readings.
The ambient temp of my room is around 20'c and inside the tent at night with lights on is 27'c. My humidity is low, always has been-max 50%, min 25%. I have water in there to try keep it as best I can.

My grows have to be stealth, the tent is in a closet, therefore not ideal, but I have to work with what I can.

I put the seed into a cup of water yesterday, into a warm spot. Checked just now and it has sunk, so I will be putting in a paper towel for 24/48 hours this afternoon.

I've tried to be as thorough and detailed as possible so far. If anything rings any alarm bells to anyone, please be kind enough to let me know.
Let's hope I can get to a sucessful, fat harvest this time. I'm sure it will be a journey of highs and lows (but more highs if possible!).

Here we grow again.....:welcome:
Dazed..

IMG_2738.jpgIMG_2740.jpgIMG_2743.jpg

Looks like you're off to a good start, dazed! Subbed up for this one. "Munch..munch..munchWe'll be sure to get you across the finish line with some good bud. :grin:

Sweet. Sounds like you got a plan. I want to grow this strain. Im just afraid of noobing it up. Since its Mold/plague/pest resistance is low.

At least thats what it says on herbies.

Looking forward to your grow man. :Sharing One::thumbs:
Sending :karma Cloud: and some good ol :vibes: to your grow,

Sweet. Sounds like you got a plan. I want to grow this strain. Im just afraid of noobing it up. Since its Mold/plague/pest resistance is low.

At least thats what it says on herbies.

Looking forward to your grow man. :Sharing One::thumbs:
Sending :karma Cloud: and some good ol :vibes: to your grow,

This strain was my one and only harvest, took a real beating to be fair to her. I'm sure you will be cool!

Looks like you're off to a good start, dazed! Subbed up for this one. "Munch..munch..munchWe'll be sure to get you across the finish line with some good bud. :grin:

:Sharing One:

AndyB, I would be in your debt! Thank you bro.

sweet dude!Growin again,NICE! Here's to you getting this one all done n smelly good :pass: "AFN smoke out"

sweet dude!Growin again,NICE! Here's to you getting this one all done n smelly good :pass: "AFN smoke out"

Thanks bro, would really appreciate your input if you have time and see me screwing up-your organic grows are sick.

Dazed..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man,really!:smoke: your using a few products Im not familiar with.but I can lend an opinion,I often am just killing time between teas n trimming.the PH leveling nutes may work good but imo Id get an organic up n down anyways.but thats just me.to not have a good way of making sure its consistent if need be could be an issue,but again I dunno how well their PH buffering works.But get a small liquid PH meter,that'll be worth a lot imo.and an extra cal-mag additive too.

I notice your using LED's too.Ive read a lot about them,but never even owned one yet,so not gonna be a lotta help there.LOL!I know your gonna need a cal mag additive though.,ya got a fan and an RH meter and Temp too right?other than planting right to soil(organic seedling mix) after soaking sounds alright to me man. If I dont make it around ,just hit me up n ask man,Im often really baked n just floating around really.Id be happy to lend ya my opinion,but keep in mind some of that stuff I only know of,not familiar with it.The Best Karma for your grows bud!!"AFN smoke out"

Hey, how did you last Sugar mango smell like?

Sweet? Fruity? Eathy?

Void of skunky smells? Or was or no more then skunky undertones?

Ommm... does she taste like name implies? Watery mouth here :fire:
Your closet set up sounds a lot like mine, by the way. Basic, not ideal but gets the job (bud) done :grin:

Hey, how did you last Sugar mango smell like?

Sweet? Fruity? Eathy?

Void of skunky smells? Or was or no more then skunky undertones?

Put simply..mango! Honestly, just so fruity almost like candy, I could of eaten the buds on my cereal! Check my journal, I totally f**kd with this plant, still came through.

My one and only harvest...
Got an ounce dried under 300w dual cfl, (what must my new LED be capable of?!!)

IMG_1903.jpg

Peace,

Dazed..

Back