Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Widow,Amnesia Haze. FP leaf shatter.
This is my 2nd grow. let me know what you think. my first grow was 6 Earlymiss auto's by CKS these are 4 White Widow & 3 Amnesia Haze auto's by CKS aswell. last grow day 60 they were more mature I feel tho. heres some pics from day 62.

mondayWWtopp.jpg
Monday5th.jpg
mondayfy3r.jpg
moonda.jpg
monday5thah.jpg
Monday5thhh.jpg

the one with my hand over is the most mature looking and biggest top and its one of the 3 Amnesia haze's

Looks like a bit of foxing.. by that I don't mean foxtails just the very top of the cola pushing new growth.

This will slow down fattening and for me at least is a real pita.

Sativa's can be prone to it, I pinch the tips off to try and stop it (they will feel rubbery if you bend them)

What is your light type and temps?

f6

Last edited:
Get more light and they will be bigger.

Those are both longer running strains from my experience.. The widows I ran went almost 90 days.. The Amesias went at least 80.. I actually have one going now that is about 80 days and not quite there yet. A lot can change in 3 weeks!

The first 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks happen in an altered time zone in my mind. It is like when you were 15 and you could not wait to get a drivers license (long ago) then you wanted to be 18 and get out of your parents house, then 21 so you could go to the bar and 30 was fu@#$ old, then 50 over the hill and now 67 where the hell did the time go............ I digress. It just always seems to take forever for those buds to fatten up.

Found Some cool stuff at the Dollarstore, for 3.75$ I cant go wrong.. Cant wait to go get my new seeds. I'm going with Dutch Passion autoflower Glueberry OG & Colorado Cookies and starting 2 of each right away. Also gonna get A bunch of those 3$ autoseeds and a 20-25 pack of Regular Photo's for the summer time aswell and try and make some seed for myself for the next year. I live in Canada and altho its not as cold as people think its still cold and I want to find a fast flowering photoperiod indica strain. Any Recommendations?
3.75$Dollerstore.jpg

Back