Day 39.. first time growing autoflowers.. when do they flower?

I was told not to do autos under 12/12 cause smaller yields. I thought about switching mine from 20/4 to 12/12 to make flower, but was told autos will flower when they want. Not cause I switch lights. 12/12works out well for you?
Reckon it works well. After 20 years, I just about have it figured out.
All kidding aside, yes 12/12 has it's minor drawbacks but when you run perpetually, year in and out, the flexibility is obvious so I always run photos alongside for shits and grins and to compare quality.
About yeild...being an old engineer type, I go by numbers. Of course, in 20 years, I've tried every popular schedule with my type grow...2-3 litre airpots, and 12/12 gives me the highest ratio of yeild to collated cost to run higher schedules. Even bonzai as I grow, my yeild is 1.5-2 oz per plant.... being perpetual, ya don't miss what ya didn't pay to grow.

What strain is yours? Autos right?
Yes all autos. These are all seeds that a buddy had from ILGM which he gave me to learn with. The 2 older girls are both GG#4, however they are very different looking plants. I have seeds from Mephisto in the fridge that I CANT WAIT to drop.

I have one that is running slow it didn't start till 40's...look both are gg#4
IMG_20220426_060752332~2.jpg
IMG_20220426_060658945~2.jpg

Back