Dinafem davisgirl grows the new cookies...

Day 18 for these girls. Blueberry was very late in the water, we’ll see if she can play catch-up now, maybe I’ll start another. Ocean Grown was topped:

AECFCACA-429A-4ABE-9B40-FC949F749408.jpeg
259202FD-2C47-4C62-A7B8-2F30C5B57B78.jpeg

Day 18 for these girls. Blueberry was very late in the water, we’ll see if she can play catch-up now, maybe I’ll start another. Ocean Grown was topped:

View attachment 1056367 View attachment 1056368

Day 18 and looking in great shape mate :pass:

Nice job with the topping of the OGC and fingers crossed that BBC catches up :bong:

Have you added any feed/nutrients into your reservoirs yet my friend?

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Day 18 and looking in great shape mate :pass:

Nice job with the topping of the OGC and fingers crossed that BBC catches up :bong:

Have you added any feed/nutrients into your reservoirs yet my friend?

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Really excited to see these grow and flower Mark. I am feeding these girls a mix of Megacrop, Greenlife Biotic Enhance MC (Root inoculant), and Heisenberg tea. As the roots establish themselves I’ll be adding Sweet Candy, and later in flower, Bud Explosion.

They also get a weekly spritz of earths juice microblast and BioAg FulPower, recommended very highly by @Waira I think the BBC is going to come around.

Really excited to see these grow and flower Mark. I am feeding these girls a mix of Megacrop, Greenlife Biotic Enhance MC (Root inoculant), and Heisenberg tea. As the roots establish themselves I’ll be adding Sweet Candy, and later in flower, Bud Explosion.

They also get a weekly spritz of earths juice microblast and BioAg FulPower, recommended very highly by @Waira I think the BBC is going to come around.

Keep doing what you are doing mate as things look amazing :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Just realized I missed a week on my journal, here’s an update —

Day 23:

Dinafem Blueberry Cookie — this girl was REAL slow getting her roots in the water, luckily we’re in no hurry.
271b6019-4057-4c0f-b728-1ddfae83299d-jpeg.1058696

DinaFem Ocean Grown Cookies
f5786947-ba52-4cb5-a08a-ee38194a6d5d-jpeg.1058697

Day 30 for my Cookies!

Ocean Grown, a pleasure to grow, nice structure for training:
4A505048-CC32-4677-A6FB-C545701A3CB2.jpeg

Blueberry Cookie, still slow to catch up from putting roots in the water so late, but development is progressing, a shame as she is my favorite...
52D3509A-B687-4A36-8DA8-991B8E0CF59C.jpeg

Last edited:
Just realized I missed a week on my journal, here’s an update —

Day 23:

Dinafem Blueberry Cookie — this girl was REAL slow getting her roots in the water, luckily we’re in no hurry.
271b6019-4057-4c0f-b728-1ddfae83299d-jpeg.1058696

DinaFem Ocean Grown Cookies
f5786947-ba52-4cb5-a08a-ee38194a6d5d-jpeg.1058697

Day 30 for my Cookies!

Ocean Grown, a pleasure to grow, nice structure for training:
View attachment 1061471

Blueberry Cookie, still slow to catch up from putting roots in the water so late, but development is progressing, a shame as she is my favorite...
View attachment 1061472

Now that we have roots down into the reservoir I'm sure we will see a growth explosion :bong:

Looking good from here my friend :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming please mate :pass:

Mark..

Looking good! I finally started getting my alerts again today. Glad they hopefully got that worked out...

Now that we have roots down into the reservoir I'm sure we will see a growth explosion :bong:

Looking good from here my friend :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming please mate :pass:

Mark..
Thanks Mark, the Blueberry has started to take off, and there appears to be no stopping the Ocean Grown.
Looking good! I finally started getting my alerts again today. Glad they hopefully got that worked out...
Damn, I’m glad they started working again! Thanks for checking in Wes! :toke:

Back