Sweet Seeds Darthkush's Devil Cream!

Popped another one of these girls!
image.jpeg

Oh I surely will!!! Harvested girl #2 this morning and spent all day making hash out of her and let me say I'm glad I still have 3/5 seeds left of this strain and I can't wait to see how the black cream is currently in seedling state. Your seeds kick so much ass! My med card only allows so much growth at once but I would love to swim in a seed of these plants!!!
Harvest on this girl came in at 319g wet weight, turned her into some amazing hash taking in a lil over 30gs!!!!:D of smoke able product!*drool
View attachment 547646 View attachment 547643 View attachment 547644 View attachment 547645 View attachment 547647 View attachment 547648 View attachment 547650 View attachment 547649
Man that's the best looking hash I've seen... bet the taste is unreal :eyebrows:
What method do you use to make yours?

Haven't posted a pic in awhile as due to my fan getting knocked over on her by my lil one lol poor plant was smashed! Got the fan off she bonded up side way like ehh a good strong bend for LST haha decide to tie her a lil and fix some branches seems to super cropped it but the buds are already showing an intense dark purple!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back