Sweet Seeds Darthkush's Devil Cream!

Sorry for the late update but here it is!
Week Six day 32
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looking nice dude, but seems like you're having some troubles with the humidity in the soil. Are you giving them a correct dry time before watering again?
Good luck with the rest of it :toke:
J.

Looking nice dude, but seems like you're having some troubles with the humidity in the soil. Are you giving them a correct dry time before watering again?
Good luck with the rest of it :toke:
J.
Yes I read they like lots of water in small amounts but definitely love to dry before they receive that water my ph was off on the one and it is starting to come back and is looking better!

Looking good, man, she's a nice strain and I'm glad you got different phenos from her. Would be cool if you could give us natural light pics so we can see them better. I was very happy with the devil cream I grew last year, gave a nice balanced effect
:bong:

Looking good, man, she's a nice strain and I'm glad you got different phenos from her. Would be cool if you could give us natural light pics so we can see them better. I was very happy with the devil cream I grew last year, gave a nice balanced effect
:bong:
Wednesday I will take those pics for you guys! Been busy and the LED does diminish from the picture

:slap:
Well done fella!
Hope you enjoy your medicine ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.
Oh I surely will!!! Harvested girl #2 this morning and spent all day making hash out of her and let me say I'm glad I still have 3/5 seeds left of this strain and I can't wait to see how the black cream is currently in seedling state. Your seeds kick so much ass! My med card only allows so much growth at once but I would love to swim in a seed of these plants!!!
Harvest on this girl came in at 319g wet weight, turned her into some amazing hash taking in a lil over 30gs!!!!:D of smoke able product!*drool
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back