Indoor Dankerson's Mutant Genetics G&S

Day 10:

The Mutant trio are all doing very well! Extremely happy with the progress so far. They will recieve their first compost tea here in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by everyone!
PXL_20221010_033551890.jpg
PXL_20221010_033556870.jpg
PXL_20221010_033604044.jpg
PXL_20221010_033622203.jpg

Day 15
Day 15:

The Mutant trio are really moving along! They are starting to really get their legs under them now. Granite Haze is definitely a smaller plant overall. Wish I had known that previously as my first one was probably right on track, oh well. The stone fruit is huge compared to the others. I removed the first nodes yesterday and I will top the 5th when I see them. Should be any day now. Thanks for stopping by!
PXL_20221015_042357700.jpg
PXL_20221015_042409304.jpg
PXL_20221015_042422536.jpg

PXL_20221020_050302543.jpg

Day 20:

All 3 Mutants are moving right along! They were topped on day 18, a few days ago. Haven't missed a beat since! The Grantie Haze is definitely a smaller plant of the bunch but it's the most progressed of the 3 plants node wise. Very happy with the progress of them so far. They will be getting another bloom compost tea here soon.

Stone Fruit
PXL_20221020_050308272.jpg

Granite Haze
PXL_20221020_050321111.jpg

Supreme Runtz
PXL_20221020_050330591.jpg

Day 27:

Apologies on the delays in updates, been very busy past week! Apparently so have these 3. The Mutant trio are all doing very well. Drinking rather slowly but they definitely isn't a problem with me. They received their first dose of compost tea about a week ago around the same time they all confirmed sex. All in all they are doing very well. I have had to clear a bunch of space out in the tent in preparation for them to start blowing up!
PXL_20221027_044921396.jpg

Stone Fruit - This one has been receiving minor leaf tucking, other than a node trying to form where a bract should it's been nothing but smooth sailing with this one. Still the largest of the group, not sure if I just got a really vigorous seed or it's the strain but I'm not complaining.
PXL_20221027_044908300.jpg

Granite Haze - This one is definitely a lankier spaced out plant. Loving the tri-top, it's been making training pretty easy. Just some leaf tucking overall with this one. It may be smaller overall but the node progression is the furthest of the group.
PXL_20221027_044856694.jpg

Supreme Runtz - This one has been sort of the middle ground of the group. Been growing at a great pace so far. I did have one node decide to top itself. I decided to remove one of the tops to preserve my original number of colas. Very happy with this one overall just as with the others.
PXL_20221027_044851268.jpg

I recieved another Mutant Genetics freebie with my Invader Zam grab this week! It's called Granite Runtz, assuming a granite haze and supreme Runtz cross. Great addition to the Sapphyre ones I got a few weeks ago! Might just keep this thread going when I pop those along with the Frosted Cherry'Os. Anyways, thanks for stopping by everyone!

Day 27:

Apologies on the delays in updates, been very busy past week! Apparently so have these 3. The Mutant trio are all doing very well. Drinking rather slowly but they definitely isn't a problem with me. They received their first dose of compost tea about a week ago around the same time they all confirmed sex. All in all they are doing very well. I have had to clear a bunch of space out in the tent in preparation for them to start blowing up!
View attachment 1532086
Stone Fruit - This one has been receiving minor leaf tucking, other than a node trying to form where a bract should it's been nothing but smooth sailing with this one. Still the largest of the group, not sure if I just got a really vigorous seed or it's the strain but I'm not complaining.
View attachment 1532087
Granite Haze - This one is definitely a lankier spaced out plant. Loving the tri-top, it's been making training pretty easy. Just some leaf tucking overall with this one. It may be smaller overall but the node progression is the furthest of the group.
View attachment 1532088
Supreme Runtz - This one has been sort of the middle ground of the group. Been growing at a great pace so far. I did have one node decide to top itself. I decided to remove one of the tops to preserve my original number of colas. Very happy with this one overall just as with the others.
View attachment 1532089
I recieved another Mutant Genetics freebie with my Invader Zam grab this week! It's called Granite Runtz, assuming a granite haze and supreme Runtz cross. Great addition to the Sapphyre ones I got a few weeks ago! Might just keep this thread going when I pop those along with the Frosted Cherry'Os. Anyways, thanks for stopping by everyone!
Everything is looking really solid dude :thumbsup: I really wanted to pick up a pack of Invader Zam too, but I have too many seeds and the wife keeps giving me that look every time another package comes. So I'll definitely be watching when you pop those seeds

Everything is looking really solid dude :thumbsup: I really wanted to pick up a pack of Invader Zam too, but I have too many seeds and the wife keeps giving me that look every time another package comes. So I'll definitely be watching when you pop those seeds
Yeah I know that look, I get it too often myself haha. But thanks man! It'll be interesting to see the growth after I come back from my trip.

Day 27:

View attachment 1532086
View attachment 1532087
View attachment 1532088
View attachment 1532089
I just received a freebie Granite Runtz as well. I’m thinking of growing it instead of one of the ones I bought.

Back