Indoor Dankerson's Mutant Genetics G&S

I have a question! What do you like to soak your peat pellets with?
Yeah so they just get soaked with water from my res. Which is currently 90 ppms of calimagic, a little bit of yucca and about 1.5ml/gal of hydroguard. All pH'd to 6.5, I use the same water to fill up the humidity dome so it retains moisture and I can just dip the pellets into it as they need water.

Oh sweet yeah oddly enough it was planted 12 hours later than the other two but popped first. Ready to see how it does.
Kind of excited that I have no idea what to expect from it... except peach terps... and thats just a guess based on the name

:pop::pop::pop: :goodluck::vibes: I’ll be following this one. I got 2 stone fruit as freebies on my recent MVB order so I think I’m dropping one in my eb jr which is probably in its 7th or 8th cycle (the soil)

:pop::pop::pop: :goodluck::vibes: I’ll be following this one. I got 2 stone fruit as freebies on my recent MVB order so I think I’m dropping one in my eb jr which is probably in its 7th or 8th cycle (the soil)
Welcome! Glad to have you along. :pass: :jointman:

That's awesome I would definitely like to see how one of these does in an EB jr. Might have to just grab some myself lol

Welcome! Glad to have you along. :pass: :jointman:

That's awesome I would definitely like to see how one of these does in an EB jr. Might have to just grab some myself lol

i keep saying I’m going to dump the soil and give the eb jr a break but I just love how easy it is growing with it.

Back