Indoor D. Manzoni’s Farm

Hello! Happy holidays!! Passing a boof :pass:

The plants are happy, so far so good, just started flower 12/12 this week, also started with products for flowerIng, as the week 3 in nutrient schedule from biobizz official site says.

some pics of the current grow:

cqD5SJd.jpg

had to add some more calmag since there were some def showing up, also rh is, for some reasons, getting a lot high in night so I bought a dehumidifier to fix the issue, since I already have smart plugs I will set up it in automation with rh reader to stabilise it in 45-55 % avg range.

:cools:

2 - flowering
:cools: Hello peeps,

the second week of flower started, the second week of nutrients also, currently at week 4 biobizz schedule for light mix soil.

Recently I installed webcam in my grow room to take full week Timelapse to show here on AFN, I’ll post soon after I edit them.
Meanwhile showing some pics that I know you like!

62236962-FD04-47F4-9455-1FB4F63D91D2.jpeg

Last edited:
That is neat. Love the timelapse video. Especially the parts where it transitions from night to day and you can see the plants perk up in anticipation!

Hello :toke: , I've been a lot busy in the last couple of weeks, since I have discontinued posting the timelapse videos as I wanted, I'll post a complete timelapse video of 11 weeks of flower time when the growing ends. and the final product afterward.

The grow on the other hand had some problems, I mistyped the light cycle to 14/10 instead of 11/13. In the last 2 weeks (1 & 2 tagged as a flower), the growth was in veg (so 8 weeks of veg tot.). Now I am at the end of the second week of flower, It started on 1 January, pistils are appearing and plants are getting massive :d5:, talking about feeding... using only biobizz products I contacted their support, and I had been told to keep giving the same feeding until I reached back the right week and then, continue with the suggested ones on the feed chart. I did what they told me... everything is shining.

now the best part, pics:
1673692920754.png

1673692996485.png

1673693033794.png

1673693064355.png

3 - Flower
:toke: Hello

On Tuesday 3th week started, the aroma inside the tent intensifies and flowers are fattening up, did some light defoliation since lower part of the branches were obscured from the leaves on top.

Also, unfortunately, I had to stop using the automated irrigation setup since biobizz products are biodegradable and after 3 days in water it start to biodegrade.

pics below

qx43FNk.jpg

t5lD3eG.jpg

R349apP.jpg

L3ODaFo.jpg

3zEsRNQ.jpg

wxHvQuO.jpg

Last edited:
Beauties! Perfect leaves everywhere in there. What is the device you have hanging? Temp and humidity monitor?

Beauties! Perfect leaves everywhere in there. What is the device you have hanging? Temp and humidity monitor?

:pass:

yes, it’s a wireless temperature and humidity sensor, It s from Meross, I have devices in the tent attached to Meross smart plugs, so I can set automations directly with datas from the sensor.

Back