Indoor D. Manzoni’s Farm

Seedling - 1

Don Manzoni

Smoke weed everyday - Snoop Dog
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bread
Hello AFN… taking a momento :baked:, sharing one :pass:… now I am ready for a new run, this time got 2 photos to try out: Mack and crack fem from @Seedstockers-Mark and raspberry cough from nirvana!

at the moment I am renovating the garage, I should be able do it in a couple weeks, so I can fit more plants.
Keeping the seeds in a small grow box for the veg then I’ll transfer them in garage when it’s done..

I placed seeds in water until it drown then placed in a small pot with light mix biobizz and some mycrorrizer.

yvQ8Pbz.jpg

Waiting to see them sprout :pop::cooldance:

Last edited:
Seedling - 2
Gm :cools: :pass:
Today I woke up and, a little peep on the grow :yoinks: just to see that seeds sprouted .
What a beautiful day… this makes me happy :greenthumb:

the fun part is that my cat literally jumped on pots and made them fall … seems like they are healty…

:deadhorse:
nieeD3W.jpg

jLL2PgP.jpg

Seedling - 3
43npLzh.jpg
:pass::smoking:Hi, what about a beautiful autumn sunny day? Well I guess those two sprouts will never know… but I do.. so let s get some flu… lol

got the shield stuck on one shoot… had to take it off with my gf lil fingers …now they are both happier, with just water once in a while they are growing as fast as a Ferrari… while I am finishing to upgrade the garage … :cools: for Their new home
cgGo3V4.jpg

m33mPOq.jpg

work in progress…:cooldance:should be done by tonight …
odwn3w9.jpg

Hello AFN, got some pics of the plants, cat jumped on one and made the pot to fall… had to place a stick… hopes for the best..

For now ::pass:

EzNaQR5.jpg

d7UTFbN.jpg

Only watering tap water for now … keep going :pighug:

Vegetative - 1
17 days in and topped at 4th node, plant on the right not drinking as much as the left one, might solve this after transplanting in a couple days in the new home!!

started feeding this week after 4 leaves: root juice 2ml/L , bio haven 2ml/l , acti Vera 2 ml/l.
All biobizz products. I’ll update after transplanting.

also added a moisture sensor to check remotely soil rh

eGckeEa.jpg

Looking well! The damaged one recovered nicely.
Yeah absolutely! I was surprised to see the damaged one grew much faster than the other one ..
I’ll take opportunity to update,
right plant already recovered and shining back again, drinking and being herself, I may have wrongly overwatered ?! :baked: Maybe I was too stoned:yeah::smoking:

Vegetative - 2
Hello, update on plant status. :pass:

got into the second week, after topping and transplanting the girls in new pots they finally started growing again, got some mag issues solved with a bit of Epsom salt in dissolved in water and foliage application.
giving now:
2ml/L fish mix
2ml/L bio heaven
2ml/L activera
0.8 ml/L calmag
2ml/L root juice (only cuz I transplanted in new pots)
VHfYPMb.jpg

bTpONSo.jpg

DPDmwQq.jpg

Vegetative - 3
Hello AFN, got back from an intense week of working in plants and their new home that finally is completed.

added smart plugs to fans, lights, heater, fan extractor and a control unit with the help of @Bob's Auto's for automated watering with a moisture sensor. (Thanksbob)

Some pics of new plants’s house:

0npIFc6.jpg
G0VTqrR.jpg

The pump gets pre-fertilised water from a tank and push it through when low moisture is detected.
CfdDx8V.jpg
4DWrIWA.jpg
kAER1gk.jpg

Last edited:
Back