Cuttings into 15l autopot pots.

The cubes will be well rooted when I get them. I'm just worried they won't reach their fill potential going straight into 15l pot from a cube. In my indoor room.
Well...You are working with photo's so if you feel better putting them in inbetween pots then go right ahead. You decide when they go into flower so you have all the time in the world ;)

Well...You are working with photo's so if you feel better putting them in inbetween pots then go right ahead. You decide when they go into flower so you have all the time in the world ;)
Yeah but do you thi k they would be OK straight from cube or would it be ideally better to go up a pot first then into 15l pots. I'm close to doing it now and just need someone's thoughts haha

If you got the room to put them straight into their final pots I would do it :toke:

If you got the room to put them straight into their final pots I would do it :toke:
Yeah I've got a 2.4m by 2m space easily fit 16 autopots in but I'm only doing 8. I just meant will they root fully straight from cube to 15l pots haha

Yeah I've got a 2.4m by 2m space easily fit 16 autopots in but I'm only doing 8. I just meant will they root fully straight from cube to 15l pots haha
In my opinion they will root better when planted straight into the final pot. :thumbsup:

I took cuttings from my grow and plugged them into this repurposed 20 gallon mixing tub in which I'm still mixing, it has four strains in it. That venture has performed better than I expected, I'm on my first go-around and just didn't think anything much would come of it. The healthy looking sprigs were taken about the middle of May and the strugglers taken about June 1st. There were 2 solo cups but I potted one and will be potting the one in the pic. Those are photo Alien OG and still in veg so I'm going to try to hold them there. All the rest is in flower and will be grown out right there in the tub. There's a couple that need tossed and I still have a few lower branches on the plants that won't be getting far no matter what, so I will cut them and plug them into the tub the next week or so. Since it's worked out next season I may get a bit more serious about it. Alien OG, Blue Haze, Red Skunk, and Lake Tahoe, all photos. Good luck with your operation.

IMG_0563.jpg

Back