Status
Not open for further replies.
:bong: :bravo:

Thats one helluva description! Cant decide which way you are going. The vape must make the terpines really stand out

Yeah the terps in the vape are A-1

Are you making any more hash from this years harvest?

Sure am!! Got a batch hitting the ice in a few days....probably 2 batches(large volume mixing) and done this year. Usually pull 80-100 grams per batch.

The secret is definitely the music. And @trailanimal 's poetry on the bucket. Constant good vibes with that there lol.

Hey man!! Hows it going? Oh hey i tagged you last night to my micro thread. I know alerts have been a bit hit and miss lately.

Sure am!! Got a batch hitting the ice in a few days....probably 2 batches(large volume mixing) and done this year. Usually pull 80-100 grams per batch.

Hey man!! Hows it going? Oh hey i tagged you last night to my micro thread. I know alerts have been a bit hit and miss lately.

Daym thats a lot of hash!

Stilton special
1509416079792938657780.jpg

What's the thread in ill go find it. So many alerts. Missed it. Lol. Ill go dig er up. Indoor sub forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back