Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked all the Globals, AutoWarriors who are active this weekend and who saw my post, to do a random act of Kindness this weekend. I challenge you Live Stoners also.

Please report back next Monday and tag me (you know "@epenguin") and let the world know what you did. It does not have to be major or huge or cost money, just do something that will make a strangers day, or a loved one smile, or swell a penguins bank balance........

Let us see if we can make a small difference in the world. !

Love you guys...............speak to ya on Monday, if not before......................................eP.

Well I got out of having to go into town today. So I will fill a cone and smoke some of pain away. Then see what I can scrape up for a quick dab before laying
back down for a bit. Catch you all later on after I get up.

I have asked all the Globals, AutoWarriors who are active this weekend and who saw my post, to do a random act of Kindness this weekend. I challenge you Live Stoners also.

Please report back next Monday and tag me (you know "@epenguin") and let the world know what you did. It does not have to be major or huge or cost money, just do something that will make a strangers day, or a loved one smile, or swell a penguins bank balance........

Love you guys...............speak to ya on Monday, if not before......................................eP.

I have a plan...but its not quite a random act...i am going to make hash this weekend or early next week out of all of my popcorn and sugar shake, and i am going to give half of it away for free. Free kindness to everyone you know.

Lets make a BIG difference, one small act at a time. I attended a funeral today for a friends son. We need more caring and respect these days!

Well since Britney’s 19 days old no sign of preflowers anywhere yet, I went ahead got brave and gave her a haircut by taking her top off lol...
e0f4b7f9c98185dcea1d6cef2ea85a8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back