Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning/afternoon/evening live stoners
the boyoz and kitty paying homage to the wood stove on a snowy morn
P1050976.JPG
P1050971.JPG

It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Thanks to all who voted!! Appreciate your support!
cheers 912!

all good to the N, snow flying and I'm almost caught up with fall work, feeling free!

I still need to brush hog my pasture or burn it one of the two. But I do need to go out and prep the grow site for next seasons outdoor grow before my ground gets to hard and I can’t till in the additives (horse manure, gardening lime, promix, perlite, vermiculite and hardwood leaves). But other than that my fall chores are just about done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening good AFN and Happy Weekend :pass:

I super cropped the crap outta my Zenseed Bubba Kush today ... She is on day 52 ... and the fastest of my 3 plants ... i was hoping for christmas weed .... gonna be hard with 85-100 day plants ..

DSC_0095a.JPG
DSC_0100a.JPG

Cheers :pass:

I still need to brush hog my pasture or burn it one of the two. But I do need to go out and prep the grow site for next seasons outdoor grow before my ground gets to hard and I can’t till in the additives (horse manure, gardening lime, promix, perlite, vermiculite and hardwood leaves). But other than that my fall chores are just about done.
sounds good!, just about to top out on that Mt of fall work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back