Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be awesome!? If there were sponsors”companies” who would sponsor my grows and in return I would test their products and write reviews on them and promote the product and business as well, I could sell Ice to an escimo [emoji23]. That would make my grow op so much cheaper lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I did it right you’re the only one I voted on I think I did it right! Don’t get me wrong I liked everything I saw but that cherry bomb grabbed my heart!

You could have voted on the top 3 buds you liked....not sure if you still can issue two more votes?

You know what would be awesome!? If there were sponsors”companies” who would sponsor my grows and in return I would test their products and write reviews on them and promote the product and business as well, I could sell Ice to an escimo [emoji23]. That would make my grow op so much cheaper lol!

Give it time!! Prove your worth through fantastic grows and then seek sponsors, or try to get on the Cannazone test team!

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a coment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Give it time!! Prove your worth through fantastic grows and then seek sponsors, or try to get on the Cannazone test team!

I’m definitely working on it and I’ll get there in due time! Thank you for your encouraging words and all the knowledge you continue to pass on to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back