Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that reality check of looking at your flower stash and calculating the finish date of your next plant plus cure. I wish i sucked at math and could just muddle the numbers to make me feel "gooder bout' tings round here!" Thank goodness i have extracts to get me through!

I hate that reality check of looking at your flower stash and calculating the finish date of your next plant plus cure. I wish i sucked at math and could just muddle the numbers to make me feel "gooder bout' tings round here!" Thank goodness i have extracts to get me through!
Sounds like you need a bigger tent :hump:

You know when you take the first hit and your head goes black and does the vvvvvvvvvv thing...yeah it's good stuff..

Ha ha..Sounds like a Recommendation to me...:hookah:....vvvvvvvvvvvvv...............

:worship::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::worship::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::worship::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Amazing.
Can i get it in Banana bread?

I was perusing the site this morning and I had to go Eat...:drool:...they look mouth watering....:pie:

I haven't tried the baked goods yet but the hard candy rocks.. Watermelon is my favorite so far

Torturer..:biggrin:

Go for the ones that Kick from Dry..save cure time..:headbang:

Just wanted to pop in quick to say good day to everyone.
weedfrog.jpg

e36702003cfd96cdf8f1d23f8c2631d0.jpg
getting ready for tonight as a chef this should be great pick up some canna tips from a pro @Trichome Treats Clarified butter [emoji106]. Eggs[emoji106]. Milk[emoji106]. Flour[emoji106]. Caster suger[emoji106]. Baking powder [emoji106]. Cocoa powder [emoji106]. 80% callebaut belgian chocolate [emoji106]. Salt[emoji106]. Frosty grape crinkle [emoji106]. Dabs[emoji106].
7ccfccbaeb740dc2436afcee08b3e2ef.jpg
chef tip put your left over vanilla pods in with your canna butter when your stewing it down Mmmmm

Last edited:
gads. million dollar question.

they showed preflower for like the last 2 weeks of august, but.....nothing. As of Sept 1st, boom. Now we're talking. Despite the sun and dry...they weren't in a rush :cuss:

Now they're cooking. And I'm in the same boat as you - hoping to keep botrytis at bay and get them to the finish line. And...weather is cooling, and some wet stuff is coming. I thought about your grow season, which, is now where I'm at :p Given they are white widows, there's alot of sativa in 'em....

Nature has me in her hands from here on out :D

Best guess is that I need 4-6 weeks from here for rockstar level. Hoping I'll get it....
View attachment 801325
Am in the northern bay area ca, same same..things started movin last week of august... now really movin. Hoping for a long summer, but I'm not seeing those signs :nono:

20170907_195548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back