Status
Not open for further replies.
evening EvilS :pass:just a lil one for you then
View attachment 818424
just rememberd i dont do little ones oops sorry.
:pighug:
maybe not but you do make a mean lookin brew : ) i get literally 5 joints to the gram with weed. prefer smokin pollen but at a bar a month it cant be doing much for my lungs lol

looking good Kneehigh.nice labels,i must write down more than just the name on mine in future.
:pighug:

I do it that way so I have a record of germ dates, Day the sprout was planted and birthdate(day seedling broke soil) it helps me keep track of her life cycle so I have a round about way of estimating their harvest date. Plus it just looks professional [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe not but you do make a mean lookin brew : ) i get literally 5 joints to the gram with weed. prefer smokin pollen but at a bar a month it cant be doing much for my lungs lol

5 joints per gram!! I didn't know they made 'em that small!!! Hahahaha :D
An average joint for me is .5 to .7 grams

Starting to frost up...

DSCN0091.JPG
DSCN0094.JPG

Motherfucker those aren’t hypoaspis mites. They’re fucking root aphids! Good thing I have those lady bugs and nematodes coming in soon, hope the girls can stay strong until then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tis time to start blastin out some stilton wax.

"Mutters about shitty mites"

Ill return soon. The job gave me another day off in limbo. Hell i dont even know if i have a job.

Best i get really high n not stress. Trying to hold it together.
"Mutters more about dirty little mites"

Neem oil on the way. Still have the mites in the grow. And on buds. If i can't get them off the beast ill probably cry for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back