Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a present today :D

photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

What a day - our air scrubber arrived, when I went to set it up I found that the grow room A/C died, it was 97F in there when I opened the door. Turned off the lights and cranked up the fan, then we went shopping. Wouldn't you know it, my wife found another portable A/C for dirt cheap! We also stopped at the grow shop, my Mammoth P sample was there. Also got a sample of Sea Green. We bought a small bottle of Great White, couldn't leave without buying something.

Got back home, installed the new A/C, it's back down to 73F. Also set up the Hyper Fan and Phresh Carbon air filter, no more funk. My Overgrow also came in so I gave the plants a nice spray. It was a stressed start to the day, but now it's all good. Time for us to fire up :pass:

Last edited:
What a day - our air scrubber arrived, when I went to set it up I found that the grow room A/C died, it was 97 in there when I opened the door. Turned off the lights and cranked up the fan, then we went shopping. Wouldn't you know it, my wife found another portable A/C for dirt cheap! We also stopped at the grow shop, my Mammoth P sample was there. Also got a sample of Sea Green. We bought a small bottle of Great White, couldn't leave without buying something.

Got back home, installed the new A/C, it's back down to 73F. Also set up the Hyper Fan and Phresh Carbon air filter, no more funk. My Overgrow also came in so I gave the plants a nice spray. It was a stressed start to the day, but now it's all good. Time for us to fire up :pass:
I am glad it turned out for you my man. I got my new filter it is 8 inches round and 24 inches tall it does the job great.

Ours is 8" and 24" too. I was going to go for 6" but my wife vetoed that, and I'm glad she did. Do you leave your fan on all the time or is it on a timer?
All the time I keep my fan on it helps for recirculating the air I have a 6 inch inline pushing air in and a 8 inch inline with filter pulling it out and several fans going I also use a duct fan 4 inch two draw more air in right from my basement. The 6 inch I will put on when needed as they get bigger I use the air vents and passive intake in Veg mode.

Tell him to take pics without the lights on !..........lol..........looks good !........eP.

What a day - our air scrubber arrived, when I went to set it up I found that the grow room A/C died, it was 97F in there when I opened the door. Turned off the lights and cranked up the fan, then we went shopping. Wouldn't you know it, my wife found another portable A/C for dirt cheap! We also stopped at the grow shop, my Mammoth P sample was there. Also got a sample of Sea Green. We bought a small bottle of Great White, couldn't leave without buying something.

You were having one of my kind of days, Gloom,despair and agony on me!! see who's first to get that reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back