Status
Not open for further replies.
AD1E2C9B-1A80-4567-8A5C-62A6695040B0.jpeg
I wish the weather would stay above 75 and no lower than 55 I feel like I would have much better luck with my pots outside.

View attachment 814084 I wish the weather would stay above 75 and no lower than 55 I feel like I would have much better luck with my pots outside.
what country you in mate? thats still better than the summer we get in sunny ol scotland and ive seen plenty guys do not bad around my way. even further north where its colder

what country you in mate? thats still better than the summer we get in sunny ol scotland and ive seen plenty guys do not bad around my way. even further north where its colder
I’m in the states in Kansas. Problem with my strain is it don’t do well in weather under 50 degrees Fahrenheit. It could die off and I often forget things if they’re not in areas I go to most often.

I’d love to put her outside when it’s nice outside and bring her in and put her under lights when it gets bad and starts to get colder but kansas weather changes more so than I change my draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back