Status
Not open for further replies.
@Root I thought you might find this interesting https://herb.co/2017/10/03/weed-strains-add-focus/?bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiODE1YzE2MDEtODkyOC00ZDkwLTg4MDctYTg5NGQzOGE0ODg0In0= or anybody else for that matter . I hope @Waira is not a jealous man Root he may think I'm hitting on you . Which I am . :eyebrows:

1 hippie grandma.jpg
Gonna get me high and take advantage of me? :kiss:

I do Love the articles you give me.

Chicago! :yay:

I hope @Waira is not a jealous man Root he may think I'm hitting on you
I don't think @Waira will be too bothered.................But @Eekman might. :amazon:

Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

I don't think @Waira will be too bothered.................But @Eekman might. :amazon:

:coffee:

link to @Root 's wonderful SAD article...it has just been added to the Word Press front page.

Anyone suffering from Seasonal depression needs to have a read..[HASHTAG]#winterproofyourbody[/HASHTAG]&soul

Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one.

:coffee:

link to @Root 's wonderful SAD article...it has just been added to the Word Press front page.

Anyone suffering from Seasonal depression needs to have a read..[HASHTAG]#winterproofyourbody[/HASHTAG]&soul.
I hope the best for people who are afflicted with SAD. That is very nice of Root to post that for people

Day 11 for my baby but she’s kind of lanky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 67
I actually slept till 9 this morning after two days of construction. I'm sore, tired, and .... Whoa..... I'm bitchy too! Time for a morning toke.

I havnt slept that late in a couple years. Feels nice.
Then u need it my friend [emoji4]. Some times I sleep 12 hours and wake up with headache. Smoke one and Its over [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back