Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted this little dude hanging out on the side of the garage this afternoon. Don't think I would have spotted it if it had been on the bush amongst all the leaves. Natures camouflage for these fellas is impressive.

IMG_5577.JPG

the early miss I grew out stayed steady and consistent throughout the grow. Super fast finishing, great resin, smell proper, hits good too.

It was germ'ed inside, went straight into a pot outside, never saw a photon on artificial light. Got about 5oz dry off it. I'm really happy with this strain, a pleasant surprise.

View attachment 812862
My problem is I’m in the Midwest and weather conditions are getting below 10c at night

So I took a nap for about 5 hours lol and woke up to more stretch from the first trues and her second set is beginning. Hopefully by end of the weekend she’ll have her second set start blowing up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 64
anyone else got any weird grow room habbits? i have to eat the first bit i chop off them every time i defol or snap anything because i fear the gods will somehow smite me down if i dont. i dont even believe in gods at all but i genuinely do it every single time for that reason. mrs just poked her head up while i was chewing a bit and nearly fell down the ladder : ) never really thought about it before. mrs thinks im a weirdo now haha
Not sure if it's weird but I always have old music playing and I sit and have coffee with them and when I leave I always kiss a Bud or a top and try to kiss a different one each time. ✌️

Not sure if it's weird but I always have old music playing and I sit and have coffee with them and when I leave I always kiss a Bud or a top and try to kiss a different one each time. ✌️
its gotta be done mate. it sounds cheesy but the more " at one" with the plants you are, the more you'll be able to communicate with eachother : ) p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back