Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, they're a little smaller than what I like growing but I knew that going in from the breeder notes that they are not a super large plant..For that reason I didn't bother with LST and just let them do their thing..The quality is what I am after..I can see myself throwing quite a few of these in the closet once I get rid of the tent, especially with the size of them..Then I'll have the quantity and the quality :thumbsup: Healthiest autos I've grown so far though, I'll tell you that..No stress, no problems, auto pilot thanks to Eyes.
My next round I'm gonna hope for both quality and quantity hahaha and I noticed that in yours have looked healthy from day one✌️

tell you what mate that sorted me right out. good shout man :d5:View attachment 812762
:thumbsup::smoking::d5::cheers:
Awesome brother it always works for me!:coffee:
That's one weird looking Kit-Kat but i bet it tastes great!
All i need to know now is what strain you smoke with them!:hookah:

My next round I'm gonna hope for both quality and quantity hahaha and I noticed that in yours have looked healthy from day one✌️

I'm thinking the Creme Bubbly, Livers N' Cheese and Alien v Triangle are my best bet for quality AND quantity based off what I have seed wise at the moment..I kind of like how the GWK grows though...Just pack a shitload of them under cobs almost SOG style...I'm thinking about buying a few Double Grape as well.

the early miss I grew out stayed steady and consistent throughout the grow. Super fast finishing, great resin, smell proper, hits good too.

It was germ'ed inside, went straight into a pot outside, never saw a photon on artificial light. Got about 5oz dry off it. I'm really happy with this strain, a pleasant surprise.

IMG_20170823_110518_edit.jpg

So just a question for anyone who’s grown early miss fem autos. Did your girl start out fast then slow down for a few days then speed up? It’s my first time growing this strain is it just this pheno type or what? Because I grew an auto during the summer wasn’t sure On strain but in two weeks she grew quickly this is her after two weeks. Then there’s my early miss that’s going on day 11.

:thumbsup::smoking::d5::cheers:
Awesome brother it always works for me!:coffee:
That's one weird looking Kit-Kat but i bet it tastes great!
All i need to know now is what strain you smoke with them!:hookah:
BLK Big Bud mate. shittest lookin weed ive ever seen but oh my god what a punch ! i put about 0.3g in my spliffs and im gone with the fairies for a good 90 minuits after the first half. i couldnt smoke anything stronger than this without some serious repurcussions.
done her in a 10L dwc without a res change . including the stalks and popcorn i got 64g i think. not my best effort but i just fed her the a/u's left overs and left her to die quietly in the corner of the tent lol.

I'm thinking the Creme Bubbly, Livers N' Cheese and Alien v Triangle are my best bet for quality AND quantity based off what I have seed wise at the moment..I kind of like how the GWK grows though...Just pack a shitload of them under cobs almost SOG style...I'm thinking about buying a few Double Grape as well.
all of the frostiest plants ive ever seen on here have been double grape! thats shit looks absolutely stunnin! biiiig fat buds on it too! do it man, get some ordered : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back