Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in my tent right now 22 darlings
IMG_6722.JPG
IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6719.JPG

I think there may be a pumpkin carving contest here on AFN

I will be bro and soon hopefully, not as good as yours (looking awesome)
Yes, it will be nice to see all the different pumpkin carvings the members here do. I wish those were my pics. Just posting random pumpkin carving pics to put people in the mood. I'm unable to do much carving pumpkins as I loose feeling in my hands to easily. But will probably post up pics of what my kids do.
pumpkin10.jpg
pumpkin11.jpg

Good Mon. Morning Stoners . [emoji106]
View attachment 811462
I only celebrate my harvests.......although with the state of play world wide i may celebrate guy fawkes night (its a brit thing)......hes the only man to enter the houses of parliament with true intentions in his heart,the rest are suited theives..........just a little note also for the super rich ,rubbing our faces in it......remember what happened to the romanovs and the french royal family.........VIVE LA REVOLUTION

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Fall is my favorite season, something about it..The fresh smell of the air, the feeling, comfortable sweatshirts,good food etc..There's a coziness to it that sets a good vibe..

I only celebrate my harvests.......although with the state of play world wide i may celebrate guy fawkes night (its a brit thing)......hes the only man to enter the houses of parliament with true intentions in his heart,the rest are suited theives..........just a little note also for the super rich ,rubbing our faces in it......remember what happened to the romanovs and the french royal family.........VIVE LA REVOLUTION

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I like your style. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of him, and some how incorporating the V mask into it. Thought of Trying to do a half and half, unsure still. November 5th is 5 days before my birthday, may have to try and swindle the ol lady into an early birthday present lol

Fall is my favorite season, something about it..The fresh smell of the air, the feeling, comfortable sweatshirts,good food etc..There's a coziness to it that sets a good vibe..
I am right there with you on that. I absolutely love it. Makes me want to get on the motor bike and put me knees in the breeze!

I know what you mean, outside of no longer growing outdoors, I love fall. When I was a kid and screwing up, I'd always get in trouble in the fall. Sounds stupid I know, but I'm in my comfort zone. People say spring represents new life, that's how I feel about fall too. The cooler temps, trees changing, Chili on Sundays, pumpkin beer, the smells, Everything about it. Damn glad it's right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back