Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 10 yrs going thru shetland to go offshore ,the weather is truely mentol.......ive landed ,got of a plane to go straight onto a chopper and in the 30 mins it takes to get survival suits and see breifing the weathers changed and straight to hotels for 5 days........never used to get home on time either........FOG,hurricane force winds and rain that comes at u horizontally......it was 4 yrs before i spent a day in sunshine and realised its actually a beautiful place.........some vilages sacrafice children when strangers appear.........well not really but it is a bit royston vassey........their a hardy breed up there[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
gota love a place that's like being on top of a mountain at sea level

gota love a place that's like being on top of a mountain at sea level
Thats just what its like.........no trees and when viewed from a chopper the landscape looks like an overcooked cake thats split open ,geographical scaring and shorelines of cliffs and rocks there are something like 150-200 small islands that make it up......it is a very unique place ,hammered by the atlantic on one side and hammered by the north sea on the other.........the seas can be immense up there......had the misfortune to be on a rig that got hit by a 100yr wave.....70+ feet.....blew all the toilets up and fckd the plumbing right up haha as well as damageing it badly enough to get sent home ....

Everyone of those myths has been disproved! Its still strain dependent whether its worth cloning. Now re-vegging? this may be a whole new ballgame!
And I've transplanted hundreds of auto with less than 1% failure. We we've all seen how we torture the hell outa our autos with sometimes spectacular results!
Sorry .....script doesnt convey the sarcastic tone it was meant in .....i repot,i transplant and ive documented clones and every girl ive ever grown has been subjected to BDSM ........infact my new clones of seedstockers northrn lights is getting on for 16 inches and thriving [emoji111]

I know you were its ok! I just replied for the benefit of others! Keep fighting the myths!

Sorry .....script doesnt convey the sarcastic tone it was meant in .....i repot,i transplant and ive documented clones and every girl ive ever grown has been subjected to BDSM ........infact my new clones of seedstockers northrn lights is getting on for 16 inches and thriving [emoji111]

Good evening stoners hope everybody had a good weekend. Any fellow Trekkies here new Star Trek Discovery tonight.

20171001_184528.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back