Status
Not open for further replies.
WE just got a Pot belly pig named piglet. I just spent all weekend cutting cedar and making a huge arse enclosure. What a HOOT the things we do when we get baked and go for a drive. LMAO pictures of the little bugger to come
Need pictures I'm a big pot belly Fan!!!! Lol and the girlfriend wants one bad!! So congratulations bro✌️ on your new family member!!!

ahhh help!!!! this thing is mental!! gonna have to anchor her to my feeding flap side somehow or shes gonna topple over!! how people manage to do this in those wee net pots in dwc ill never know. shes trying to rip the top right off my system!! absolute nightmare! fuuuccckk!!! aww man im actually shitting myself ill cry till i die of dehydration if this goes wrong now. cant get up there for at least another 12 hours but ill update once i know her fate. untill then im away to shake violently in the corner, lights off, listening to war of the worlds soundtrack untill i break and pass out. bollocks : (
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ahhh help!!!! this thing is mental!! gonna have to anchor her to my feeding flap side somehow or shes gonna topple over!! how people manage to do this in those wee net pots in dwc ill never know. shes trying to rip the top right off my system!! absolute nightmare! fuuuccckk!!! aww man im actually shitting myself ill cry till i die of dehydration if this goes wrong now. cant get up there for at least another 12 hours but ill update once i know her fate. untill then im away to shake violently in the corner, lights off, listening to war of the worlds soundtrack untill i break and pass out. bollocks : ( View attachment 800494 View attachment 800495
Fking Wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back