Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd...sad days around here for us! :(
So much stress...why cant thieves learn to grow their own? I would think it would be far more satisfaction than robbing someone else's medicine in the middle of the night :(

[HASHTAG]#bigmosshug[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..the [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] will smoke you up a [HASHTAG]#karmacloud[/HASHTAG] :karmacloud:

So fresh...So clean!

@Gauge Steel ..IOU a mail..catch up this weekend..:headbang:

When you've been on the face of this planet as long as I have you'll begin to believe anything is possible . There are a lot of vulgar people around us that just don't give a rats ass . The trick is to figure out who they are . :thumbsup:

Yup @1939bear :bighug:..I've got to that age too..:d5:.

because there horrible fucking rats thats why mate ....also im here for the interview

Yup..parasites..:cuss:

thats a nice looking light. Timber finally refined it a little eh?! kewl!

Evening @Eyes on Fire :bighug:

Sorry for your stress and woe 912GreenSkell.
They are everywhere.In every walk of life. Seems when ever weed, drugs, or guns are available, The worst comes out in even marginally moral people. There is a lot to be said for big, loud, outside dogs. Especially in the middle of the night..

Evening @Feenix :bighug:

Evening stoners- friday night again.
Just in from work, time to get the boots off grab a beer a sample some gorilla glue!

[HASHTAG]#smokecannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] @sanguine :pass:..passing to the left..

IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
My view during the interview (such a hard days work), these pics are from yesterday, but gotta go again today at 1:15ish

OK ladies and gentlemen I wanna let you in on some luck i recently had!
Following the SANlight interview, I went to facebook and entered their competition to win 3 x SANlight S4W's and guess what.... I was one of the winners!!:woohoo:
They also sent me some SANlighters with which i will light my pipe with!

However I am gonna be giving away 2 SANlight T-shirts tonight one now and one in the Timber Grow Lights interview!
The first T-Shirt is a medium size so if you're a medium or maybe you partner is a medium, get ready to enter the competition!

First I should show you what I won!

DSCN4039.JPG

3 x S4W's @ 140W's each!
DSCN4042.JPG

2 x SANlighters

And two SANlight T-shirts which you could win tonight! The black T-shirt is the Medium and will be the prize in the pre-party and the green T-shirt will be up for grabs later!
DSCN4041.JPG

First person to send a picture of the following text wins the Medium T-shirt!

So here it is " AFN interviews Timber Grow Lights Tonight @ 6PM"

Get writing time is a ticking!!

BTW did I mention :LikeWeed:

I hope you are all getting your entries to win the T-shirt done!

First person to send a picture of " AFN interviews Timber Grow Lights Tonight @ 6PM" written on a piece of paper wins a SANlight T-shirt (medium size)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back