Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd...sad days around here for us! :(
So much stress...why cant thieves learn to grow their own? I would think it would be far more satisfaction than robbing someone else's medicine in the middle of the night :(
When you've been on the face of this planet as long as I have you'll begin to believe anything is possible . There are a lot of vulgar people around us that just don't give a rats ass . The trick is to figure out who they are . :thumbsup:

Gawd...sad days around here for us! :(
So much stress...why cant thieves learn to grow their own? I would think it would be far more satisfaction than robbing someone else's medicine in the middle of the night :(
because there horrible fucking rats thats why mate ....also im here for the interview

@Archiweedies @Quitexcellent @Big_Cricket @Screwauger @Harry_Kovert @BuffaloKing @wwwillie @closetgrower99 @Stacy @ofcourseistillloveyou @Bunny @pivivis @Mangouste @mcubed476 @tyroncurtis42 @Sage @MrGreen @CarletonCountyOutdoor @Ivean @phenominawesome

Today party at the LiveStoner at 6 BST with Dan from TimberGrowLights...Join The Autowarrior Party...
model_2cs_timbergrowlights_200_watt_square_fixture__67892-1504914444-jpg.810229

Sayyyyyyyy Wahttttttttt!
Did some say it is 5PM in the UK!!!!????
Arty Zan live in the House and we are about to get jiggy with the vibe as we enter another Auto Warriors Party!
So spin up some tunes, show us your bush and roll that joint, smoke that bong or vape that vape!

Groove is in the heart
And the heart is AFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back