Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those clones?
Hi Mates,

Yes they are clones. critical + dinafem (pheno) taken from monster mums. Lately i took new clones from flowering monster mums. They will be second gen of monster plants. Im going deeper and deeper with monster cropping.

That tray can hold up to 26 clones. Dimensions: (40x60x32,5 CM) x 2
Basicly you can have up to 52 clones under 400 watt shps (dual is better). My grow area is 2,7 x 2,7 x 5 f

I put a table in my grow room. I dont need to adjust lightning etc.

Hmm, they are hempy style designed but i will add a drip system (2+9+2) when the lights are on.

Using ph perfect bloom and micro (not sensi) and jungle juice bloom (lucas style) (its ph is always stable. I hate adjusting ph. And this combo is dirty cheap)

If you buy 500 ml ph micro and bloom
And 5000 ml (5lt) jungle juice bloom, you can use this combo for 275 gal. Fair enuf for sog.

+
Compost tea

(50-50 organic and inorganic nutes)

Canna rhizo + great white + clonex for clones

No osmosis, no tap water. Just collecting a/c waste water and aereting this 24/0 (benies love it)

Well, actually you can check my journal here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/critical-plus-sog.60114/page-2

Salad cones..Lemon Haze trim and Super Skunk littles

IMG_20170905_043848.jpg

Gd' morning Stoners.
This may be old news but anyone who tracks storms should check out

Windy.com

No spaghetti tracks. Just one model. Time will tell how accurate they are.

When I was a kid a neighbor had 12 kids . My mother asked the wife why they had so many kids ? Her response " It's my husbands hobby ". :nono:

We had a neighbor family like that in Maine. They also took in kids in crises from the state.
All the game wardens and cops brought them any deer, moose, or other fresh meat from collisions with vehicles or busted poachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back