Status
Not open for further replies.
no pal as you can see i like my dogs woof woof dogs are loyal not like some shithead people i know

Shitheads, I know of this race you speak of..To be honest, the most halfway decent people I've met so far I've never met before..I rather be on this forum.

Shitheads, I know of this race you speak of..To be honest, the most halfway decent people I've met so far I've never met before..I rather be on this forum.
Agree with you no nasty comments I love the vibe here but I trust my dog with my life also if I had to ask anyone from my area about a plant problem they would go missing soon as your backs turned best way is trust no one and loose lips deffo sink ships

howdy Gauge :pass:
dont look to bad,im sure it will bounce back.
:pighug:
She quit drinking and eating for a while. Once she started drinking she leached nutes back into my res as the leaves died and I was dumping gallons of water trying to get her back in balance.. she is there now but hell, I am 13 days from 70 days and she is throwing orange pistils.. I'm afraid to look with my microscope cuz I want more bud swellage before she ripens. thats the thing with DWC one day you are a hero and the next your mother in law moves in and gets deathly sick and your plants miss a watering and it all goes to burnsvillle.
It's time for Gaugetown to incorporate the small township of Hempyvile

9h3gmg3qn9oz.jpg

Come on lads finish up I'm wasted here [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back