Status
Not open for further replies.
@captcold I am actually a little surprised to hear of the scent strength.....most of the widows i have grown have been low scent profiles.
These girls are insane. It is heaven here, and a first experience for this grower. I had 7 autos flowering in summer. This, honestly, and with a straight face, is ridiculous.

These girls are insane. It is heaven here, and a first experience for this grower. I had 7 autos flowering in summer. This, honestly, and with a straight face, is ridiculous.

I am starting to get some tremendous stink on most plants now...the big girls are stinking great now.

And I'm so happy you are going deep....

I'll take 'em until they are finished or until rot or mother nature tells me enough...ive had plants covered in snow before...honestly i am scared this season of an end of the season harvest....talking 2 giant plants and 2 mini giants

the white side of things have been missing from the latest crosses :sad: did i hear a whisper of a walter x amnesia comming soon ? :eek1:
:pighug:
Yeah Mitch is working on the amnesia (Fugue state), it'll be another winner, growing it for sure. I want a couple of the strawberry kush beans he's working on too.

I'll take 'em until they are finished or until rot or mother nature tells me enough...ive had plants covered in snow before...honestly i am scared this season of an end of the season harvest....talking 2 giant plants and 2 mini giants
after the weather you've had, epic man. I'm just getting a my head around challenges.....you've pulled a Viking level conquering man :) full props and respect

best yet - that's an oak tree on the left.

Yep. An actual oak, at 50 lat. It's spindly, crosseyed, and hackneyed. But, it's an oak in a place it should never be.

I. Have. Acorns.

This 'lil Oak will become a mighty Oak if this kid has anything to say (or do) about it.

Next couple of days will be spent in arboring....I want to do this right.....

after the weather you've had, epic man. I'm just getting a my head around challenges.....you've pulled a Viking level conquering man :) full props and respect

Haha...yeah its been a gnarly season for sure!! This autumn is even crazier...today it was insane hot peaking over 30C(when we would normally be getting frost like cold)....sounds great right? Except when its as hot as the pits of the abyss here, the humidity is tremendous....LOL
Its been a roller coaster ride of weather this season...a season for the record books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back