Status
Not open for further replies.
time to put on some 70's rock and make some auto babies
download (22).jpg

Got the quartz banger n torch dab rig. But was thinking about an eNail setup or grav labs fire button. I like how the grav fire button is quick heat up/cool down, very portable. Not sure on eNails as there are all different brands but look the same. What do you all think on eNail setups? Or the grav labs fire button?
grav.jpg
grav2.jpg
gravlabsfirebutton.jpg
images (8).jpg
images (10).jpg

Got the quartz banger n torch dab rig. But was thinking about an eNail setup or grav labs fire button. I like how the grav fire button is quick heat up/cool down, very portable. Not sure on eNails as there are all different brands but look the same. What do you all think on eNail setups? Or the grav labs fire button?
View attachment 807069 View attachment 807070 View attachment 807071 View attachment 807072 View attachment 807073

I don't know anything about these but I keep promising myself I'll eventually buy one. Knowing me I'll look around for a while and end up DIYing my own. In the meantime I have a Puff Co Pro for shatter and a Pax 3 for herbs but those live in the car. On my desk sits my trusty bong until it's replaced with a dab rig.

View attachment 807069 View attachment 807070 View attachment 807071 View attachment 807072 View attachment 807073
Im an e-vaper (ex smoker 7 yrs now) I'm ordering one of these tomorrow, and I'll do a review when I get it.
6_1.jpg

My ol' 75w box mod will be more than enough power.

So had a nice little scared tonight.. Was working in the basement near the grow area and I moved my barrel of base soil and a goddamn snake comes slithering out and heads under the TV the wife uses when she is working out.. Creeper me the fuck out!!! I don't mind snakes, out in the yard, non-venomous, but in my house?! I wanna let the cats downstairs there but the shit bag previous tenants left DECON all over for the mice problem that we didn't know this had when we first moved in.. Gonna be grabbing some gloves and a small tote to try and capture and release but that means I have a leak in the foundation somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back