Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Andrew as the audience takes their seats,can you give us a little background about @ProGrowTech ??

Sure! We started PGT in 2015, but many of us have been working on LED horticulture for about five years now. Our goal since we began the project has been to develop the world's best commercial horticulture fixture, and I feel like we've succeeded in that with our current models. We are seeing consistently higher yields and quality compared to 1000W HPS in controlled experiments. And we are seeing the results in the real world as well. The key to our technology is light uniformity and flexibility, to be able to grow the highest quality, most consistent product possible across the entire canopy.

Someone stole my seat. I had me name on it too. Bugger, looks like I will have to stand at the back. Again.

Welcome Andrew, you brave fool you................have fun.........Is it true you are a billionaire ?

Sure! We started PGT in 2015, but many of us have been working on LED horticulture for about five years now. Our goal since we began the project has been to develop the world's best commercial horticulture fixture, and I feel like we've succeeded in that with our current models. We are seeing consistently higher yields and quality compared to 1000W HPS in controlled experiments. And we are seeing the results in the real world as well. The key to our technology is light uniformity and flexibility, to be able to grow the highest quality, most consistent product possible across the entire canopy.
One thing of interest is, that if im correct,your lamps are waterproof ???

Does anyone need a light?
tumblr_n40hu69Y0F1rejb9lo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back