Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @710Dabz
Its not quite shatter. But the new batch.
View attachment 835758 View attachment 835759
Good evening ash a ton That looks delicious. Is that mbap ? How's it smells/tastes . :slap::smokeout::smokeout:
And some of the pretties
And my scissor hash.
And ill say. This nug with its scissor hash. Is powerful.
Take my word. I dab giant dabs all day long lmao. So saying 1 bowl set me back after a day of dabbing puts this shit on my top shelf.
Props to mitch. Mephisto man bear alien pig.
My new fav
Can't wait to make an extract with these beautiful trichs. Large heads like giant sugar grains. View attachment 835751 View attachment 835752 View attachment 835753 View attachment 835757
Mah gawd them nuggets look like fuccin top shelf cake bruh :woody:. I need some mbap beans lool :cheers::worship::worship::worship::worship: how much herbs did ya get from that beast

Getting there. 1/3 of a bucket left.
And now know why my neck is outta whack. Damn unexpected thunderstorms rolling through now. Usually a good indication of pressure system coming through.
Not my favorite way of telling the weather.
View attachment 835749
I know the feeling my hip and knees give me that bit of info as well and it’s windy as heck here damn near got blown off the Delaware river bridge it’s that windy!

Good evening ash a ton That looks delicious. Is that mbap ? How's it smells/tastes . :slap::smokeout::smokeout:

Mah gawd them nuggets look like fuccin top shelf cake bruh :woody:. I need some mbap beans lool :cheers::worship::worship::worship::worship: how much herbs did ya get from that beast
The dabs are bot mbap. :(. Mephisto mix trim run from the bros harvest. So evertyhing. Lol. Mbap livers sours. Too many flavors. Kinda not the best blend to be honest. Too many terps of too many varieties. My mrs likes it tho. Ill still dab it. Just tastes almost like reggie to me lol. Just too much earthy in the blend idk.
Its a good clean run. The trim didn't fancy my smell so i expected it lol. No biggie. Its still quality

And as far as weight. All i can say for now is about 8 gallons worth un trimmed lol.
Festivus and all. ;)
That's a live stoner hint at what's to come in the next few weeks. Also If you didn't know. Go get involved in week 1. Festivus drawing/photoshop challenge week. Free beans.
Yup i said that right. Free. Beans

And as far as weight. All i can say for now is about 8 gallons worth un trimmed lol.
Festivus and all. ;)
That's a live stoner hint at what's to come in the next few weeks. Also If you didn't know. Go get involved in week 1. Festivus drawing/photoshop challenge week. Free beans.
Yup i said that right. Free. Beans
Already got my entry in! Though I’m not sure I’ll stand up to some of the computer imaging lol some of it’s pretty damn good!!!

Setting up pots so all good Bro✌️
@Ash-a-Ton as well, tis a windy bitch in the Midwest! But all is good the girls are safe inside with Daddy flowers are getting bigger every day. Had a bit of a scare earlier came home from work this evening the ol lady turned the thermostat down so my tent temps went to 63f rh of 40% big change from last nights 81f 53% in less than 12 hours because I had that ish dialed in before I left for work at 75f 47% I could just boot my ol lady in the ass sometimes but I got everything back to where I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back