Status
Not open for further replies.
slurring my typing
and while editing
rabbit holes appear
what's a stoner to do?
[HASHTAG]#TakeTheRedPill[/HASHTAG] .. Not just for stoners anymore.
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Didn't win the "Guess the seeds Comp ?"............never mind......................

Just like Santa has little Elves to help out making pressies for the lickle kiddies, The Penguin has a team of Auto Warrior StonerElves who will be prowling the corridors of the Live Stoner thread (this one in case you are blathered !) to be on the look out for chums who have the "AFN Vibe" and will be giving away free seeds during the Festivus period to such deserving members.

So, play nicely with the other children and keep posting..............and you never know, a StonerElf just might bestow a Festivus gift upon you..........

Didn't win the "Guess the seeds Comp ?"............never mind......................

Just like Santa has little Elves to help out making pressies for the lickle kiddies, The Penguin has a team of Auto Warrior StonerElves who will be prowling the corridors of the Live Stoner thread (this one in case you are blathered !) to be on the look out for chums who have the "AFN Vibe" and will be giving away free seeds during the Festivus period to such deserving members.

So, play nicely with the other children and keep posting..............and you never know, a StonerElf just might bestow a Festivus gift upon you..........
got it!
and don't forget to check your sociopath at the door
PARTY ON!

you already know how to get your stash!, sure a learning cure, but you know you'll be smoking homegrown while you are learning

I love the idea of branching out and trying some of the new fangled techniques....its funny but it actually would be taking me back to my roots!!(when I learned to grow, really learned I mean, it was in a hydro setup indoors under MH and HPS)

I love the idea of branching out and trying some of the new fangled techniques....its funny but it actually would be taking me back to my roots!!(when I learned to grow, really learned I mean, it was in a hydro setup indoors under MH and HPS)
I like how your voice sounds!
when you get this dialed, gonna be way less stress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back