Status
Not open for further replies.
and more and more to GIVE.......
P1060115.JPG
AWAY.

it takes in a truck load of woodchips every couple days, runs three batches a day, through a nitrogen charged pyrolosis column, and "distills" hydrogen cations. The wetter the material the more hydrogen. It goes through the pyrolosis several times and spits out a more dense form of carbon each round until you get graphene.

it takes in a truck load of woodchips every couple days, runs three batches a day, through a nitrogen charged pyrolosis column, and "distills" hydrogen cations. The wetter the material the more hydrogen. It goes through the pyrolosis several times and spits out a more dense form of carbon each round until you get graphene.
getting the most outta
the resource

getting the most outta
the resource

The guy who built it runs a factory off the power genration. He gets synthetic diesel and hydrogen both. It runs both diesel and natural gas machines, or generates direct power. And all from city tree debris. I'm amazed, it's brilliant, it may be the first truly carbon neutral fuel source.

The guy who built it runs a factory off the power genration. He gets synthetic diesel and hydrogen both. It runs both diesel and natural gas machines, or generates direct power. And all from city tree debris. I'm amazed, it's brilliant, it may be the first truly carbon neutral fuel source.
close enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm done with this paper. 10 pages on alternative agricultural uses for wood chips. In the research I found some seriously amazing things. biofuels, graphene processor chips, bio-char... there's some new tech around the corner, check this thing out:

http://www.protonpower.com/technology/
Nice! Allowing for the high moisture content is awesome, must be a pretty efficient unit:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back