Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I gave my sister in law some seeds and a little advice and she grew her first crop. The first round she spaced out the boy-girl thing and it got heavily seeded. She did a round from those seeds and grew a real nice crop. Outdoor too. Anyway I've got several ozs of the seeded stuff and I'm wondering what to do for extract. It has a decent trich count.I de-seeded a bit to do a tincture but that was kinda laborious lol.

Hey I gave my sister in law some seeds and a little advice and she grew her first crop. The first round she spaced out the boy-girl thing and it got heavily seeded. She did a round from those seeds and grew a real nice crop. Outdoor too. Anyway I've got several ozs of the seeded stuff and I'm wondering what to do for extract. It has a decent trich count.I de-seeded a bit to do a tincture but that was kinda laborious lol.

Hey great stuff!! Rep for spawning outdoor growers!!

good weed story!, yeah, whole lotta seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back