Status
Not open for further replies.
P1060115.JPG

take it if you can!

With patience and determination I will! Lol I may do these two new strains too I dunno yet gotta see how they do in their test run under my regions climate like conditions first but for sure I’m going to run lsd-25 in my outdoor grow! Love that we’ll be able to grow multiple strains and pick the one we want to use rather than picking one and sticking with just that one that’s gonna be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With patience and determination I will! Lol I may do these two new strains too I dunno yet gotta see how they do in their test run under my regions climate like conditions first but for sure I’m going to run lsd-25 in my outdoor grow! Love that we’ll be able to grow multiple strains and pick the one we want to use rather than picking one and sticking with just that one that’s gonna be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWESOME!

Damn fine country for growing weed under the sun!!
Yes it is !! Not too many open fields but lots of greenhouses and of course the home grows. You can be driving and you can smell it in the air. I think, now that's the smell of money and happiness.

I may lay out today. I'm sore as hell from sleeping in a tent and hiking with children. One the of the two, (bless his heart) can't stand upright for ten minutes. the kid gets a thought in his head and forgets his floppy feet are still walking over rocks and roots. After the 25 th fall we started a song for him... I'm A -OK 6 times today..(, 7, 8 9) he stopped crying at least and starting laughing about it.
haha, one foot in front of the other gets us up the trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back