Status
Not open for further replies.
24C, Sour Stomper, Double Grape,
3gallon Roots organic cloth pots
GBD soil, Roots Original
3500k Autocobs
Roots Organic Dry Nutes players pack
Mammoth P

My Next Grow Pretty Excited to get going on it!!
Got my last grow curing and the skunk Dam close to being all smoked hahaha And just smoked my first real test on the Haze and it's pretty dam good✌️

Attachments

• Tut day26.JPG
    Tut day26.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 42
From the Grumpy old Penguin, No.1 in a series of how best to deal with those little bundles of joy at this festive time of year.........children.

No.1

Just tell them that they have been horrible little brats and all they will be getting is a shiny penny, an orange and a smack. Santa does not exist and Mommy and Daddy are getting divorced. Oh and by the way, your adopted you ginger freak.

We did have an old PS/2 for you, but we swapped it for a bottle of vodka.................

eP.........The voice of festive cheer toward the little uns. Bless 'em. Look out for No.2 coming soon.

From the Grumpy old Penguin, No.1 in a series of how best to deal with those little bundles of joy at this festive time of year.........children.

No.1

Just tell them that they have been horrible little brats and all they will be getting is a shiny penny, an orange and a smack. Santa does not exist and Mommy and Daddy are getting divorced. Oh and by the way, your adopted you ginger freak.

We did have an old PS/2 for you, but we swapped it for a bottle of vodka.................

eP.........The voice of festive cheer toward the little uns. Bless 'em. Look out for No.2 coming soon.

Whoever gets EP in the secret Santa, please be careful in your gift selection!

:jointman:

I cant speak personally for the double grape, but EVERYTHING of Mephisto's that I've run to date has been outrageous. Their white crack that I ran lab tested at over 28% THC. It's kind of outrageous honestly. Everything of theirs I have tried can easily stand up to photoperiods. Color me impressed thus far!
I have given myself a serous growers complex. I think I am the only grower in the world who messed up her Mephisto HBSS so bad she only got 1 ounce. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......I want to grow like the big kids! :weed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back